BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM
I enjoyed using this product. I'm obsessed with products that have a good smell. This one does have a nice smell but there is that hint of alcohol smell which didn't bother me. My face felt clean and refreshed after using it. Overall happy with it.
Clarissa O.
Grandview, WA
I Noticed this product worked great for my skin type cleared up my face and acne scars for a good price i loved it!! Definitely will repurchase!! very effective. Nice convenient packaging, no mess easy to use. Wouldn't change a thing, great product!!
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
This is probably the worst toner I have ever tried. It has an overwhelmingly strong scent and it dries your skin out severely. I have very oily skin and I thought this would be the most perfect toner for me but boy was I wrong. I would not recommend this product.
Emily W.
I bought this product mainly because I do have some acne problems. It was very affordable, so I thought I would try it. The first couple uses, it worked really well. About two weeks after using it, my face started get really dry and flakey. It got to the point where I couldn't continue using it.
Anna M.
wichita falls, TX
I was breaking out really badly and bought this whole product line I will say this makes my skin feel sticky and gross I didn't see a change in my skin using and not using it but I do feel it really gets all the dirt and excess makeup off your skin after a good wash
Myla M.
I was pretty happy with this product. I had been on the hunt for a new toner and I decided to pick up this Neutrogena toner from Target. I have noticed that it has been treating some of my breakout spots, I've noticed my skin has been pretty dry. I am also breaking out more often. So even though this toner is great for treating the spots quickly, not so sure that it is benefiting my skin in the long run.
Ashley R.
Roselle Park, NJ
This is the best toner I have ever used. I have very oily skin and this helps a lot. It is very gentle on my skin and makes my skin feel soft and smelling great unlike other toners. It definitely helps a lot with my acne. I can see a big improvement with my skin since I have been using it.
Emalee A.
Decatur, GA
This is amazing! My face broke out a few months ago for the first time ever and I have tried everything possible. I wish I would have discovered this sooner. After one week of continuous use (morning and night) I could already tell a difference.
maddie p.
I have been using this toner for almost five years now and I don't anticipate ever giving it up. There is a lot of product for the price and it lasts me for months. I recommend screwing off the top and putting it on a cotton pad rather than squeezing it out with the regular opening -- it lasts longer that way. It burns a little, but in a good way.
Hannah B.
Boise, ID
My stress level is through the roof at all times and this keeps my face in line. I break out when I get stressed and this is the perfect way to combat that. 100% met and exceeded my expectations. Strong but not drying, the perfect toner for anyone
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.