BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Absolutely love this product! If I were able to give it more than 5 stars I would! I am constantly cleaning my face with the product. I love that it doesn't leave my face dry, which most products do. I can also see the difference with before and after use.
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX
I feel like this toner was pretty good for its price. It definitely helped to control and lessen any breakouts that I had, but it did dry out my skin. I used this toner once a day, but I had to use a really good moisturizer with it to combat the dryness.
Margarita S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use i this when I'm on my period and must I say it sure works QUICK. Not to mention how great smelling it is for being a toner/astringent. Apply right after cleansing and I also close my pores up with ice after use and it's very invigorating. Very effective and definitely better than clean&clear!
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
Heard about this products from a beauty blogger. I wasn't using a toner and my gosh you can tell a difference. It really feels like you are clearing the skin of any dirt and oil after you have already washes it. It also makes your skin feel a little bit tight but it is good because your pores feel smaller. I have had many less breakouts since I have been using this.
Melinda F.
Taft, TX
I love this product. i don't use it everyday because it is very strong, so if you have very sensitive skin maybe use it one a few days or so. this triple toner really helps control stress acne very well and gets my face more clean than just washing alone.
tina d.
great product. keeps skin balanced and my acne under control.i have oily skin so its hard to keep it under control, the packaging is very simple which i also like for skin products. i would definetly recommend to oily skinned humans!
Jen W.
This is a great product. Definetly worth trying. I initially was worried that it would make me break out, however this was not the case. Definetly a 5 star product.
Andrea P.
Idea para mis necesidades yo agradezco haberla encontrado es super efectiva cumple con cada paso la uso a diario y la recomiendo la encontré por casualidad y ahora es una de mis favoritas. Su precio es bueno y su piel sabrá agradecerlo la recomiendo
Blake D.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have used this for years and I love it. Yes, there is a burn if you have sensitive skin like me but it is not bad compared to some others. This is my go to when my face feels dirty or at the end of the day before night cream and bed.
Danielle G.
Mason, OH
I've used many different toners and this one is definitely high on the list. The only one I liked more was the proactive toner, but this one is easier to buy since its available at your local drug store. I think it was a good price for the amount of product I received. I would purchase again.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.