BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Sydney H.
South Ogden
I have been having extreme acne due to stress at work and thought that maybe this product would help. Unfortunately, none of Neutrogenas products ever work for me. My skin would clear up slightly but not much at all. I'm unsure if it's my skin type or what, but I've never had any luck with their products.
Gabrielle D.
Collierville, TN
This toner works wonders! Alone it just dries skin up but if you stay disciplined on at least a twice daily face washing regime in conjunction with a face scrub or soap and the neutrogena spot treatment your face will stay clear! I would definitely recommend this product but it can be pricey so I would suggest trying to catch a sale at Ulta beauty or Target!
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
This toner is fantastic,helps pickup what your cleanser did not. Its not harsh at all leaves my face awake and clean, helps with acne on those stressful days. Very effective, have no disappointment coming from me. Since I started using this I haven't stopped.
Chrissy B.
I've been using this product for a week now and when I tell you it works, it works wonders!! I had the biggest under the skin cyst(I've never experienced a cyst before) it was the size of a quarter and in 2 days it was completely gone!!!
Kagen P.
Worcester, MA
This toner is the best tool I have for fighting acne breakouts. I've had chronic acne since I was a teenager and nothing has ever helped much. I've been using this toner on a weekly basis for almost a year and it is the only thing that keeps my breakouts at bay. Only downside is that it does dry out my skin, so I had to limit my uses to once or twice a week.
Cesilia M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Absolutely adore this toner! I wash my face every night before bed and then use the toner with a cotton ball. It's so gross but the cotton ball always comes back dirty which is actually good. The toner helps me really clean my face and gets the stuff I didn't wash away which prevents me from breaking out.
Maily O.
Pinole, CA
I have always had acne prone skin and after my first baby my skin got really bad. I was suffering from hormonal breakouts. This toner along with other acne products that I used help clean my skin. although I still get some breakout this products is still in my cabinet to help with those stubborn breakouts.
Laurie H.
La Puente, CA
My go to, day one toner! Never skip out on using it! Saw results within a couple uses, met all of my expectations! Gentle on skin, considering I'm a combination of dry and oily. I'm definitely a repeat user. I recommend it to anyone with stress induced acne!
Beth M.
I don't know if I see any improvement of breakouts when using this in my skincare regimen. Also really drying. i have combination skin that tends to be more oily and it didn't help with the oil production either. i will not be repurchasing unfortunately.
Lizbeth T.
Well, I've being using Neutrogena products since my teens, so I loove them is cheap, easy to find and best of all they work. I suffer from acne so I have to be very careful with the products I put on my skin, this has salicylic acid which helps to the acne and blemishes, I have oily skin and does not dry my skin, although if you have dry skin you should use less frecuently just in case dries your skin too much.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.