BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Grace F.
New Orleans, LA
Now i'm not a very stressed person, but the results of this toner go way past a little bit of stress! Are used this product for six months straight and didn't have a single break. The scan was clear through summertime and even a bunch of hair style changes, including bangs (which usually break my forehead out!!!). Pair with your favorite face cleanser or put it on when you've finished a face mask!
Faith W.
Every time I use this, I can FEEL it killing all the bad bacteria on my face. It definitely works. It may sting for a little bit, but I remind myself that it if it's stinging, it's working. After one use, my face feels cleaner than ever. I would definitely by it again.
SaToya M.
Americus , GA
I love all Neutrogena toners but this one by far works the best for my oily combination skin. It soothes my breakouts and gets my skin back to feeling normal. I have a hetic school schedule so in always street but this product helps keep the breakouts at bay!!! Definitely a must buy
Iovanna V.
I put this on my "problem" areas, I put it in quotes because I don't really have acne I just have some texture and the occasional pimple. But I used this on my nose and chin to minimize my texture and it did a pretty good job of keeping my skin balanced and clear
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
Love to use this after washing my face before bed! Has really helped me keep my acne in control and SO easy to use. I've been buying this since high school and swear by this product! And at a low price, what more could you ask for! I highly recommend this toner!
Diana S.
Oakland, CA
I began using this product in hope to get rid of my cystic acne, caused by stress. I'm super oily so I thought I'd give it a shot, since my skin is super sensitive to new products I was already prepared for a break out, I used this product for about a week, but stopped using it because honestly it wasn't doing anything for me but making it worse, might of been my skins sensitiviness but I discontinued using it for that reason.
Brianna F.
Crossville, TN
This stings my face so bad! I rarely ever use it because of it. I just got this so I have been trying to get my self to use it more to see if there is results from this. I use a cotton swab and place a little of the product and only apply to the areas in need of help.
Alexa K.
Sandy, UT
I have been using this toner every night after I wash my face. To be completely honest there is nothing extremely special about it, but it does what it is intended to do and the price is very reasonable. I like to follow this product with the oil free moisturizer
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA
Helps you get rid of those acne scars and evens out your face tone so well ! its really gentle on the skin, but you might want to test it before if sensitive skin. i bought it at ulta and id definitely buy it again. yes theres a bit of improvement but works well
Michelle G.
Orlando, FL
I love this product it definitely do see a day and night difference when it comes to my acne and I am starting to apply it in the mornings as well and my face is glowing! However, it does sting a little but then it cools down and it's not so bad, might not be everyone's cup of tea but I can bear the stinging.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.