BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO
This toner makes my face feel extremely clean. It seems to be pretty effective on my stress acne. It has a pretty strong smell but that just comes with the territory. I have combination skin and it's not too harsh. It doesn't dry out my face. I will be purchasing this again.
Taybree F.
As far as drugstore toners go, this is one of the better ones I've tried. I find that it leaves my skin feeling super clean and tingly, and often removes a lot of dirt and makeup from my face. I would recommend to anyone looking for a super basic toner.
Yelania F.
I like this product, I use it everyday and works so good for me!! I really recommend it for acne. and also let you a baby face before you wash... good results!! try it
irene S.
Greenwood, IN
I like this product... i feel like it done its job it did dry my skin out some but not enough to stop me from using it ..i just put a light skin face moisturizer on after i us it ..it also feels like it tightens my face i like that for some reason loll could be good thing :)
Caitlin G.
This toner helped my skin feel excellent but it did not help my acne like other products have. However, it could have had to do with the other things going on in my life (i.e. stress). Value was good. Most Neutrogena products work well for me. Will not likely buy this again.
Elizabeth N.
Flint, MI
I have always bought Clinique's clarifying lotion for oily skin. One day I ran out and didn't have the money to buy more. After a few days without using it my skin didn't feel right so I broke down and decided to buy something that cost less and it was this Neutrogena product. I found that the Neutrogena one work 100% better for me than the Clinique brand I had been using for years.
Janny S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have this right now and my skin is smooth and clear. I guarantee this will work like it did to mine. but I do have a few acne scars but you can get acne to fade away by buying their other product that helps fight scars and blemishes away. This one makes all of your stressed acne that are emerging to calm down and go away
Kourt M.
This toner does work. I do see a more even skin tone so I will continue to use it. I put it on at night before bed and in the morning before work. It makes my skin feel refreshed and like it can breathe, especially after I take my makeup off at night. This is a great product.
Krystal T.
Granbury, TX
I have a 14 year old son that is in the mist of puberty and has started to get acne on his forehead. I tried many different products out there and this by far is the best one. His acne not only is controlled but has started to go away and not return. We both love this toner.
Erin J.
Huntington, WV
This stuff is not for the light hearted. It's got a lot of alcohol in it. However, I do think it helped with my acne . My cystic acne has gone down since using it. However, I now use it only over active breakouts. Then I go in with a soothing toner over my whole face ❤️
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.