BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Caitlin G.
This toner helped my skin feel excellent but it did not help my acne like other products have. However, it could have had to do with the other things going on in my life (i.e. stress). Value was good. Most Neutrogena products work well for me. Will not likely buy this again.
Krystal T.
Granbury, TX
I have a 14 year old son that is in the mist of puberty and has started to get acne on his forehead. I tried many different products out there and this by far is the best one. His acne not only is controlled but has started to go away and not return. We both love this toner.
Janny S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have this right now and my skin is smooth and clear. I guarantee this will work like it did to mine. but I do have a few acne scars but you can get acne to fade away by buying their other product that helps fight scars and blemishes away. This one makes all of your stressed acne that are emerging to calm down and go away
Kourt M.
This toner does work. I do see a more even skin tone so I will continue to use it. I put it on at night before bed and in the morning before work. It makes my skin feel refreshed and like it can breathe, especially after I take my makeup off at night. This is a great product.
Stephanie S.
I bought this when my face starting breaking out uncontrollably bad. I don't love it, and I don't hate it. It didn't do anything to my skin. It didn't help my breakouts and it didn't make them worse. I was hoping using this before my makeup would help with the oiliness of my skin but unfortunately I didn't see a difference
Erin J.
Huntington, WV
This stuff is not for the light hearted. It's got a lot of alcohol in it. However, I do think it helped with my acne . My cystic acne has gone down since using it. However, I now use it only over active breakouts. Then I go in with a soothing toner over my whole face ❤️
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
I've been buying Neutrogena products for years and I think this is a great toner that helps level the skin back out. As always it's a great value and can be picked up at your local grocery store or big box retailer such as Target. It always leaves my skin feeling cleansed and gets rid of any unwanted oil from my skin. Try it out!
Jung Ah
Huntersville
It has a very strong alcohol smell which I'm not fond of. I originally purchased it to control my oil and breakouts but after using it for over a month I saw no difference in my skin, if anything I got even more oily. This product does help with removing makeup but not so much for preventing breakouts and controlling oil.
Holly C.
Holy grail toner. Of all the expensive high end toners ive used I always head straight back to Walmart for this product. It gives the sting of a toner when using it and you actually feel it doing what it's meant to do. I will never love another toner the way I do this one.
Ashton B.
Paragould
I don't really get a acne, but my face stays really oily alot, and I tend to try anything once, so one of my friends had a bottle of this, and I applied it to my face and within a few days my oil skin I cleared up and didn't look oily at all, and even though it's not for this, it did remove my make up fairly well too.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.