BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kimberly J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is my little miracle bottle. I get really bad pimples and it's mainly due to either my period or stress. Ever since I started using this toner I noticed the difference right away. My face has cleared up so well and I've been using less foundation which is great!
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I love that when I use this toner, it immediately starts cleansing my pores. I bought it at my local retail store so I was skeptical. It is a little harsh, but it doesn't bother my skin and I am a repeat user. I will probably buy this product again, but a little definitely goes a long way!
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been using this product for about 2 years now and I love it! I have very oily skin and my skin is also very sensitive, so this helps control some of that. This product does not dry my skin out like some do. I definitely would continue to use this product and I always get mine at Walgreens.
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
I purchased this toner because of the advertised acne stress control benefits. When I say my skin reacts to stress, I mean my face blows up like a prepubescent teen 😑. This toner, along with my other skin care routine products, has helped clear up my adult acne and prevent new breakouts from forming. My face is definetly refreshed after each use, and I have beautiful again!!! Absolutely recommend this!! ☺
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love how nice and tight my sling feels after using this toner. It isn't too harsh and doesn't dry your skin out, however be very careful around the eyes as it will dry the skin there out really bad. Sometimes it does dry my nose out a little but I still enjoy how clean my skin feels after using it.
mariel c.
It is my brand favoria neutrogena oil free me works very well since I have very greasy complexion and leaves my skin matte and deeply clean and the acne is curedI worked quite wellI I am pleased with the results of the product, met all expectations it for those people who have fatty skin
tiaira c.
Boston , MA
My sister used this a while before I every used this and it seemed to work great for her however it didn't do anything for me except sting. The problem with me is i wasn't consistent which may have been the problem. I assume the price was great because my sister always had it in the bathroom
Alisa B.
My skin tends to be very oily, so this oil free toner was great. I did not think it was harsh, but you could definitely feel it working/cleaning. I thought the packaging was clean/effective. It was an effective product because it always got more off my face after washing with a cleanser.
Tammy L.
the toner was awesome it makes your face feel like it has a new beginning and that you are ready to conquer the world. it opens your pores and allows a deep clean fresh feeling
Brienna K.
This is my a staple in my collection!

It never dries me out, and it actually doesn't smell all that bad. It surpassed my expectations as far as toners go. My only complaint is the packaging makes it very easy for it to open and leak while traveling. But other than that, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
Ashley S.
Plymouth, MA
What are the other products that you use with this product? Does your face get dry after use for a while?
leanne g.
does this product help with acne scars? i have a lot of acne scars around my upper lip area and that's where the blemishes seem to keep popping up
Earn $308/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $228/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Anita B.
London, London
I find that most acne products are trying on the skin And I have quite dry skin, would this be good for me?