BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
Yes just yes! I love this toner when my skin is acting up, it just works so well and actually treats acne. I don't use this everyday because I'm afraid of it drying my skin out but I do use this when I feel I'm about to break out or when it's getting close to that special time of the month!
Jaynie W.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love this toner. It smells great. It cleans my face without drying it out. Whenever I feel like I'm breaking out or going to I put this on with a light moisturizer and the next morning the beginnings of my breakout from the day before are either gone or they are almost gone.
Alisa B.
My skin tends to be very oily, so this oil free toner was great. I did not think it was harsh, but you could definitely feel it working/cleaning. I thought the packaging was clean/effective. It was an effective product because it always got more off my face after washing with a cleanser.
Brienna K.
This is my a staple in my collection!

It never dries me out, and it actually doesn't smell all that bad. It surpassed my expectations as far as toners go. My only complaint is the packaging makes it very easy for it to open and leak while traveling. But other than that, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
Abigail S.
Paramount, CA
I love love love this toner! During the summer time I like to use this because it leaves my face and neck feeling fresh and smelling like cucumber. The only cons about this product is that it leaves my skin feeling a bit oily and that is why I gave it only a 4 stars.
Lindsay T.
I have very sensitive, very oily skin. While this didn't completely rid me of my young adult-inspired acne issues, it did help keep it under control, and I have purchased this product multiple times. It always leaves my face feeling clean and tingly, and it smells clean and exhilarating too!
Tammy L.
the toner was awesome it makes your face feel like it has a new beginning and that you are ready to conquer the world. it opens your pores and allows a deep clean fresh feeling
Scarleth N.
Is this product supposed to burn when applying? Because unfortunately that's what happens when I apply it to the side of my face that has pigmentation & redness. I think I am in need of a toner that is gentle for my skin and this doesn't seem to be it. Would anyone have any recommendations?
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I like this toner, I've used it daily for about the past year but I do not notice any significant differences in my skins appearance or cleanliness. I have oily skin and even if I use this toner, it does nothing for oil control. It just seems like an ok product but I'll be looking for another toner
Hannah M.
I alternate between this and generic astringents. This one is nice because it isn't harsh in feeling or smell. I can use in combination with other acne medication without fear of irritation. Not sure however if its elevated price is worth getting this over an all-purpose astringent.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.