BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Courtney R.
Menomonee Falls
This is my go to toner. It gives your skin a nice, refreshing tingly feeling after using it. I feel it works best with their whole system rather than by itself. It started to clear up my skin just after a few uses and I can definitely tell when I don't use it every day because my skin starts to break out more.
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
No single blemish-stopping brand has amazed me, and Neutrogena is no different. A lot of times I find that using these toners dries out my skin. So I have actually switched to using a homemade version of water and ACV after washing with coconut oil. This combination has proven more effective on my oily skin.
Allison O.
Levittown, PA
Acne has always been an issue for me since I was a teenager. I still suffer from adult acne to this day. So finding a toner that focused on acne was great. It allows me to absorb all of the benefits of a toner without interrupting my sensitive skin. It even helped clear up and reduce the redness of my breakouts! I highly recommend!
Adrian C.
Waxhaw, NC
I have very problematic skin that’s both oily and dry (yes, that’s a thing!), as well as blemish-prone. I used this in hopes of skin-clearing, but I felt that the high alcohol content too drying on my skin resulting in even more oily skin. I’ve heard great things about this for others, just wasn’t for me.
Krista G.
Middleburg, FL
This is the ONLY toner I will use on my face. I use this right after I wash my face and it gets all of the excess dirt / makeup that did not come off with just a simple wash. I rarely ever get breakouts and I feel like I have this toner to thank; it is the only product I’ve never switched out in my skincare routine.
Shawnta C.
This stuff is amazing it works at clean out the pores I get less acne and I have no more production of blackheads. 100% recommend literally has changed my skin care routine
Brianna K.
Arkansas City, KS
Oh my goodness this product! I suffer from bad acne problems, and this by far is a sealer for the deal! Stress is a BIG concern in acne, and this helps control your blemishes, to a major T. It kicks acne’s stress problems and it comes in a wash, and cloths to! It’s kind of pricey, but sooooo worth it! I Highly recommend! And yes, I would so buy it again!! :)
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
Stung my skin. Made me break out more and seemed to amplify everything that I was trying to get rid of. It smelled awful, too. I wouldn’t even give this to someone else
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
My sister loves this one, and she has acne prone skin. I have normal, and fairly clear skin. I’ve tried it, but it seems to dry my face out a bit. When I have a breakout, I’ll hold a cotton round on it with this toner for a few minutes and it helps clear it within two days, but for over my entire face, I don’t think I like it.
Marissa P.
Louisville
This toner is very drying & I really haven’t seen any results.
I love this brand, but this isn’t one of their best products.
It’s easy to use and maybe would be better as a spot-toner. I’d recommend forgoing this and maybe grabbing a spot treatment or a nice face wash from them— and a toner, elsewhere.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.