BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
I recently started using this product and I wouldn't recommend it if you have very sensitive skin since you may experience irritation or burning.
I haven't noticed a big difference on my oily face but the scent is nice and feels fresh once you apply it. Start using it once a day, and don't use it if you have dry skin because it can irritate it.
Heather M.
Newport News
As I’ve gotten older I’ve noticed more stress acne. I used to have acne on my forehead when I was younger but now it’s around my chin and cheeks. This product along with the stress control face scrub work great! It’s a really good price and comes in good packaging. I feel like I’m at the spa whenever I use this because it smells so good!
Sammie 💄.
Erie, PA
This toner really cleared my skin! I have super oily skin and I use this toner every morning and every night. But the only thing I don't like is that the alcohol content is high and dries my skin out and it burns my skin for a second so that's my only problem. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Machelle L.
Gainesville, FL
My skin has definitely changed over time. At my most acne-prone, I love using this toner to help calm down the redness and discomfort I feel from the breakouts. As I've gotten older and learned to take care of my skin from within, I dont find myself reaching for this one quite as frequently. It would still be within my top though.
Vanessa C.
I really like this toner especially when my skin breaks out because it really cleans out my poor and starts to kill bacteria as soon as I put it on. I use this along with the acne medicine lotion and it helps clear my skin right up. This product can burn a tiny bit on popped or open pimples but I like it because I know it's working.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
My husband absolutely love this product. He uses it every night and we both have noticed a HUGE difference in his skin. He's been using the stress-control line exclusively for several months and it's a life saver! Doesn't dry his skin out at all either! I'm so glad I decided to try this stuff that I also got the facial scrub to go with it. My husband has tried countless other brands to clear up his skin and he is 100% satisfied with the stress-control line. I started using it too and love it. We can't always wash away the stresses of life but we CAN wash the stress breakouts. (sorry it's corny but can you tell I really am so happy this line exists?!)
Jillian B.
Virginia Beach
This toner with salicylic acid is AMAZING! It dries up any deep or developing acne, especially cystic, while not drying my entire face. I use it once each night as part of my skincare routine, just to be sure I’m not drying my face too much. If you have trouble with cystic or hormonal acne, run to grab this product!
Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
I love this product I get hormonal breakouts and I use this on the for about 3 days and there reduced or completely gone it does sting but it doesn’t last and it’s a good thing because it’s killing the bad bacteria would highly recommend the only bad is the bottle it lets out to much product or not enough
Kay B.
Beachwood, OH
Great for oily acne prone skin. The fragrance is great compared to others who have an overpowering alcohol smell. If you are a makeup gal like me, try using toner after you cleanse. It makes your makeup application feel like butter when applying...smooth. This product is highly suggested for healthy skin.
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
I absolutely love the cucumber scent of the toner! And I have noticed I have less acne after using it for a month, and the pores around my nose have never been clearer! The only thing I didn't like about this toner was that it dried out my skin, even after using it once every couple days. But overall, it's a great product.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.