BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Amanda B.
Good for quickly drying out t zone, but I wouldn't use it day to day or else it would dry your face up too much. It makes your skin feel very tight after using, and though some may like that feeling I don't enjoy it as much. It did a good job of reducing oil but no significant changes in acne
Kayla H.
Williston
Me and my husband have been using this for years. It is very potent and be sure to keep it away from your eyes! When pairing it up with a cotton ball you can be sure this will get any unwanted dirt off of your face, you can just see it instantly on the cotton ball. I would recommend this product to a friend and we will for sure be repurchasing it just as we have been for years!
Sydney P.
Way too harsh for sensitive skin... it did help clear breakouts but it burned my face and it was very sore for a few days..also dried it up a lot! Will not be purchasing again.
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love how nice and tight my sling feels after using this toner. It isn't too harsh and doesn't dry your skin out, however be very careful around the eyes as it will dry the skin there out really bad. Sometimes it does dry my nose out a little but I still enjoy how clean my skin feels after using it.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I love that when I use this toner, it immediately starts cleansing my pores. I bought it at my local retail store so I was skeptical. It is a little harsh, but it doesn't bother my skin and I am a repeat user. I will probably buy this product again, but a little definitely goes a long way!
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been using this product for about 2 years now and I love it! I have very oily skin and my skin is also very sensitive, so this helps control some of that. This product does not dry my skin out like some do. I definitely would continue to use this product and I always get mine at Walgreens.
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
I purchased this toner because of the advertised acne stress control benefits. When I say my skin reacts to stress, I mean my face blows up like a prepubescent teen 😑. This toner, along with my other skin care routine products, has helped clear up my adult acne and prevent new breakouts from forming. My face is definetly refreshed after each use, and I have beautiful again!!! Absolutely recommend this!! ☺
Kimberly J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is my little miracle bottle. I get really bad pimples and it's mainly due to either my period or stress. Ever since I started using this toner I noticed the difference right away. My face has cleared up so well and I've been using less foundation which is great!
mariel c.
It is my brand favoria neutrogena oil free me works very well since I have very greasy complexion and leaves my skin matte and deeply clean and the acne is curedI worked quite wellI I am pleased with the results of the product, met all expectations it for those people who have fatty skin
tiaira c.
Boston , MA
My sister used this a while before I every used this and it seemed to work great for her however it didn't do anything for me except sting. The problem with me is i wasn't consistent which may have been the problem. I assume the price was great because my sister always had it in the bathroom
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.