BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA
First of all, I absolutely love everything that I have tried by Neutrogena and this was nothing short of that. The price was low in comparison to other brands that offered similar products and I feel as though Neutrogenas products are always more gentle on my skin than those of their competitors.
Victoria P.
San Pedro, CA
I bought this product on a whim, hoping it would help clear up some acne I was getting. I have to say that I felt like this product get it somewhat under control. I use it at night right before bed. I think it's a good value for the price. Definitely something I have added to my nightly routine.
Taylor H.
This stuff is AMAZING! I've had problems with acne all my life and this is the only toner I've used that's actually ever done anything. It doesn't dry out my skin like most toners do and it actually helps with breakouts. I would recommend this product to everyone who has issues with their skin!
Brandi R.
Kutztown, PA
This product is my go to when I have had a day outside in the heat. The package is great and it covers all areas. Cleans my face, tones, and helps me prevent those stubborn acne blemishes! So effective! I love the packaging because I know and love where all of the oil free stress products are.
Amanda K.
Henderson, KY
I was an apricot scrub girl for many years, and it wreaked havoc on skin, but after I turned thirty I really started to have concerns about the look of my skin. A dermatologist recommended ditching the scrubs for a toner because chemical exfoliation is often better for sensitive skin. I have been using this product for about six months and I can see a remarkable difference in tone and clarity, and oil control. I also love the scent and the fresh feeling I get after I use it.
Tuyen B.
I really like this product! So far, I have seen changes whenever I apply this product the night before and wake up the next day. I don't use it on a daily basis, but when I do, it works! I like this specific toner because it treats acne and deep cleans. The smell isn't nasty or anything, which is a plus. I can tolerate it. The bottle is a good amount too. I bought it months ago and I'm not even close to halfway yet.
Paulina H.
Although this toner gives a cool feeling to the skin, it does leave residue on my skin and has a sticky feeling after it dries. The smell is like any traditional astringent, I've worn it under makeup but notice it caused my moisturizer to not blend in as well so I only use it at night. So if you don't mind a sticky feeling afterwards, I'd recommend!
Savannah S.
Morrison, OK
I am a full time college student working three jobs and planning a wedding, stress is a full time part of my like and I love this toner! It's made a huge difference in my stress induced break outs. It has dried my skin out some but the Neutrogena oil free moisturizer has helped a ton as well.
Kerri R.
This is the best toner I've ever tried! I love it so much. It works really well, and helps balance my skin, and fights blemishes! I often find toners too harsh, but this one is perfect, and doesn't cause irritation. I 100% would recommend this to those looking for a cheap but sensitive toner!
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
This product dried out my skin so bad. I was using it because I do have texture on my face. And all that this did was take all the moisture out of my skin and it was like no matter what I did I could not get it back. I love neutrogena face washes but this was a miss and I will never repurchase.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.