BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Hannah T.
This toner is perfect for people with acne prone skin! It has a VERY strong smell though song you have really sensitive skin to smell I would pass. I only bought once when I broke out really bad but I don't have many problems with acne. It lasts a while too. I would recommend buying the cleanser and moisturizer with it too because it won't work with anything else!
Nicole B.
Camarillo , CA
My skin is extremely oily and I read this recommendation. I soak a cotton ball and rub into the most oily part of my skin. If used consistently, you appear less oily as time goes on. I will continue to repurchase. It does not dry my face out at all, but does dry out my fingertips I use with the cotton ball.
Zayda P.
My daughter loves this stuff. She has random breakouts often and this really helps her Keep it under control. Being a teenager is tough and dealing with acne is even tougher. So when she had a breakout from stress this helps. Doesn't dry her face and that's great because dryness is the enemy when battling acne.
Gretta S.
Seneca, SC
I use this toner every single day. I have very oily skin, but it's also very sensitive. This product has never had that burning sensation that a lot of toners I've tried had. I also feel like it helps my makeup stay on better because it helps remove some of the oil from my skin that soap just won't take off.
Gabriella V.
Metairie, LA
Love this toner! I truely feel that when using it my skin looks the best! If I have any acne it clears them up over night! Only problem that I've ever had is that it burns just a tad
Bevin H.
Nice for cleansing your face. did not help me much on acne and used morning and night for two weeks. Possibly need to use longer than that to see full results. Gentle on skin. Very smooth and refreshed feeling afterwards
I would say to up the acne fighting a bit but it tends to dry out other people's skin.
Andrea H.
Opelika, AL
I have used a toner for years as a way to help remove oils and even out skin, but I have never been dedicated to single brand. That is still true. I bought the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control because it was a good deal at Target, and it does what I expect a toner to do. No complaints but standard.
miacrass H.
For being a drugstore brand it works ok. I cant never find the diffrence between a toner or astrigin. It works well sometimes in the morning when I'm extreamly lazy or have not got enough sleep and i neef to run an errand i clean my face with this and I'm out the door. I don't find it to drying its just right
Mckenzie G.
This is by far my favorite toner. I buy several bottles at a time. Gentle but effective, doesn't smell too bad. My local drugstores haven't been carrying it lately for some reason, so I have to go to target or ultra to find it. Love this toner and highly recommend for anyone who has oily, acne prone skin.
amanda f.
This surely helped my problematic oily skin. Helped clear my breakouts and balance my oil. When winter approached my skin didn't like it so much. My skin has been too dry as I've been applying more makeup. I have switched toners for the winter to an alcohol free toner. But I keep this for those break outs and warm busy days that I need the extra umph
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.