BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Hannah T.
This toner is perfect for people with acne prone skin! It has a VERY strong smell though song you have really sensitive skin to smell I would pass. I only bought once when I broke out really bad but I don't have many problems with acne. It lasts a while too. I would recommend buying the cleanser and moisturizer with it too because it won't work with anything else!
Omosewa A.
So this is one of my favorite toners. I love the fact that it helps to maintain the natural ph balance of my skin which is tge most important think I look out for in my toners and it is alcohol free. It also helps relieve the acne on my face, but not a super power in that regard. Overall, I would recommend it.
Nicole B.
Camarillo , CA
My skin is extremely oily and I read this recommendation. I soak a cotton ball and rub into the most oily part of my skin. If used consistently, you appear less oily as time goes on. I will continue to repurchase. It does not dry my face out at all, but does dry out my fingertips I use with the cotton ball.
Mary A.
Unfortunately, this toner was not the best in my experience. It wasn't the worst, but in comparison to the toner from Botanics, it seems to lack a certain something. I choose Botanics every time without fail and it does wonders for me, but this Neutrogena toner is the kind I'll only use if I have nothing else.
Zayda P.
My daughter loves this stuff. She has random breakouts often and this really helps her Keep it under control. Being a teenager is tough and dealing with acne is even tougher. So when she had a breakout from stress this helps. Doesn't dry her face and that's great because dryness is the enemy when battling acne.
Atenas P.
Mi marca favorita sobre el cuidado de la piel.
Este producto lo probé ya que estaba sufriendo de acné cosa que yo no era y a decir verdad este producto me ayudó bastante, no me resecaba la piel para nada, si no que sentía una frescura muy agradable , tiene un buen precio comparado con marcas de mayor calidad.
Gabriella V.
Metairie, LA
Love this toner! I truely feel that when using it my skin looks the best! If I have any acne it clears them up over night! Only problem that I've ever had is that it burns just a tad
Marissa P.
Austin, TX
I love this toner, it's my new go-to. I use it follow in washing and a micellar cleansing. It smells good, it doesn't over dry my skin, it helps control my oil and acne. I see a noticivle difference too if I miss a day using it. I'd highly recommend trying it if you have acne, oily, or combination skin types.
Mackenzie M.
I started using this product when I was heavily involved in sports. My face would be more prone to acne and I needed something to clean my skin very well. Immediately after using the redness of my acne decreased and after a few days I could notice a huge difference. By pairing this product with my other acne washes I was able to keep my acne under control during the sports season and I continue to use it in the days since.
Kayla V.
Canyon, TX
This toner dries my face out very bad! It does help to use a moisturizer but I don't think this is for people with dry sling like me. If you have oily skin this may be great for you!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.