BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Melissa Z.
Brighton, MI
I started using this toner about 2 months ago and I already enjoy it very much. It doesn't dry out my skin and the packaging makes it super convenient for travelling. I don't notice a giant effect on my acne, but it has definitely gotten rid of a large amount of redness on my face. This was my first toner ever and so far so good!
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
First, it does seem to work. I do like this toner for when I am starting to see breakouts or before my cycle when I know they are coming, but I think for me, it is way to harsh for every day use. It is very drying since there is alcohol in it. There are many other toners out there with salicylic acid that are not such a harsh formula.
Jackie B.
Santa Clara, CA
Mid 20's, female, didn't have acne as a teenager. I now get clogged pores (closed whiteheads without pustules) around my hairline on my forehead and on the temples. Super annoying. I started using this once a day at night and within 10 days they were gone! I continue to use this every other day to maintain my skin and I love it! It occasionally dries out the pores on my nose (which isn't a bad thing), just make sure to apply an oil free moisturizer afterwards
Samantha B.
New Albany, MS
The Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner is my favorite toner. The smell is a little strong, but not too overpowering. It leaves a light tingle on the face and smooths the skin tone.
Keleigh C.
First off, I just want to say that my skin is extremely dry and sensitive. Recently, I noticed that my face was breaking out more often than normal, and none of my regular acne medication was working. I decided to give this a try, and I'm glad that I did. This toner did not dry my face out, and it completely got rid of the spots on my face. The toner has a cucumber scent that I really like.
Amy D.
I use this product every couple of days to help control hormonal acne. It also helps to tell how dirty my face is by the grime on the cotton pad. my pores become less visible with more frequent use, but it can be a bit drying and sometimes irritates the melasma on my chin. Its actually one of the less harsh brands i have tried!
samantha b.
I use this before bed. when I wake up it leaves my fave feeling fresh and clean. it has reduced several of my acne spots and seems like it reduces them faster then other products
Angela C.
Perry, OK
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Toner leaves my skin feeling fresh and invigorated! It strips my face of unwanted dirt and pore-clogging oils while leaving my skin feeling smooth and fresh!
Jayleene A.
Lowell, MA
Like any acne product or product made to combate facial belmishes it can be overdrying. I would suggest using 1x a day to start, if still too drying trying using 1x a day every other day until your skin gets use to it. It's a toner so its balancing your skin's Ph, but it also has some heavy duty clearing properties that can irritatw sensitve skin. Use sparinging a little goes a long way!
Ralynn K.
Anderson, IN
Whenever I'm having an issue with a breakout, I always turn to this toner. I always make sure this is in my cabinet and quickly stock up on a backup when the one I have is getting low. I love how refreshing it is on my skin, and it does a great job a cleaning the excess oil and elements from the day off of my skin. Highly recommend as a nighttime toner for those with oily acne prone skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.