BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Sydney P.
Lewisville, AR
This toner is great for acne prone skin caused by stress. I am a college student who is prone to getting breakouts during stress, especially during finals week. When I sense my skin breaking out, I make sure to use this product after I wash my face to balance everything. One bottle lasts me over 6 months so the value is wonderful. The only thing disappointing about this product is the harsh smell.
Brianna B.
salem, Or
I really enjoy this facial toner because it is gentile and doesn't dry out my skin while fighting acne. I used this product all through high school along with the foaming cleanser and loved that as well. I love that you can purchase this item at any drug store or walmart, etc. I think it is perfect for someone with mild acne and dry skin.
Marilyn P.
Trophy Club, TX
I liked the fact that this toner has aloe and cucumber extract for a calming effect. However, after going through 2 bottles of this stuff, I always noticed it made my T-zone SHINIER. Not oily, but shiny??? Exactly the opposite of what it advertises. It was probably too harsh for my skin anyway because I noticed an increase in oil production after frequent use. While a good toner if I want a blank slate and when not in public, it just didn't work out for me long-term.
Emely C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always had trouble finding a cleansing product for my acne without having to go through the burning sensation that's on my face, until I found this one. I gently scrub my face for 15 seconds each side and it leaves a nice cooling sensation after I'm done and it'd receiving. In love with this product!
Nidia M.
Love this line! Works wonders for my skin and have recommended it to others as well. I had trouble for a long time finding the right product for my skin, oily and prone to trouble spot and combating humid Texas weather on top of my very stressful job, etc. it doesn't dry out my skin and gets all the gunk off for the nicest clean feeling after a long day or before getting ready for that long day.
Serena R.
S El Monte, CA
This toner is so AMAZING!! I use after cleansing my face and using my scrub, it makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean. It does not alphabet that sting feeling like some toners do. It feels cooling to me when I use it, and their is no strong smell to it like I know some toners to me smell like rubbing alcohol but this toner does not.
Hunter S.
Elgin, OK
This is not the first toner I've ever used....I have horrible stress breakouts! Its one of the cheaper routes. It burned my skin badly and dried it out to the point of having to use even more moisturizer...I have very sensitive skin though...nOT FOR ME.
Sherine A.
Reno, NV
I really like this product. It always surprises me to see how much dirt is actually on my face even after I've "cleaned it"..so I would say this product does an amazing job at cleaning out those pores and all the dirt that's been building up during the day. The alcohol in it does dry out my face a little but that's what lotion is for :)
Jordan D.
Milton, PA
Has a nice, clean scent. Doesn't leave the face dry, or oily. Skin feels very clean after use. Going back to my clean scent comment, most of these have a rough alcohol smell but not this one!
Angela C.
Perry, OK
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Toner leaves my skin feeling fresh and invigorated! It strips my face of unwanted dirt and pore-clogging oils while leaving my skin feeling smooth and fresh!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.