BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nicole M.
Burlington
I have tried this many times before, but I think it’s starting to grow on me, i don’t know if it actually is helping my skin  or I’m just thinking it is, but I feel like I see a difference in the over all look of my skin and I really love it, i will continue on this journey , and the price isn’t that bad either,
Jennifer B.
Tampa
Leaves a clean feeling. Price was ok. I would buy it again.i felt like it had a gentle cleaning to it. Did not leave my face dry or peeling. The smell wasn't bad either.
Kaziah R.
Ossining
I am in love with this, it definitely tones my face and doesn’t cause any irritation and the packaging is convenient for me and makes things easier, good value for the price and I recommend to everyone
Mariah A.
This is one of my favorite drugstore toners. I bought this at my local Walgreens for less than $10. I love how much it comes with, there is a strong smell to it. It can be gentle but when rubbed on certain areas of my face it can feel harsh and almost burning my skin. It’s not the best but it does the job as a toner.
Olivia G.
Townsend, MT
You got areas that just won’t go away well so do I that’s why I chose this light toner formula that makes my skin glow feels refreshing and is needed after working all day :)
Meghan B.
I have the most problem areas around my chin/jaw line, and tried this product in hopes of clearing that up - which I do tend to stress about. I didn’t see really any improvement or signs of worsening.
Sieola M.
Painesville, OH
i have been using this product for over a month and i have seen little to no results, it’s very disappointing! i wish it would’ve helped with my uneven skin tone a bit more.
Nicole S.
Akron
I love how this exfoliates and feels so good while applying to your face. You get a good portion for the price and it is very effective. This product met my expectations and is perfect the way it is.
Bianka C.
Brooklyn
You could definitely smell the alcohol on this product. Based on performance, it's not bad at all. It's not for sensitive skin, but it is effective. I purchased this repeatedly, and I only used it when I had a bad break out. I would buy it again, but I don't recommend using it every day. It's definitely a little harsh.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.