BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Farrah F.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Toner a few years back. It was WONDERFUL. I would never go back to my old Toner. You can buy it practically anywhere. It's not costly and it did wonders to my skin. It didn't leave my face too dry and even after taking my make up off and rinsing it the toner would still manage to grab the left over dirt and foundation making my face feel fresh and clean.
Elisa M.
Eastford, CT
I started using this toner a couple of weeks ago, and I've seen GREAT results so far! I use this as both eye makeup remover and regular toner. A little bit goes a long way with this product, and it I felt this it was priced appropriately. Definitely will be purchasing more in the future when it runs out, which I assume won't be for 8-10 months.
Megan M.
This toner is great for me, because with my sensitive skin, it is one of the few that doesn't cause irritation. It's also very effective and definitely helps to diminish blemishes and marks. My one issue with it was the way it made my skin after use, it just did not feel smooth or nice to touch, it was almost sticky. So I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for something that you wouldn't absolutely need to wash off before going out, but for regular uses it works well.
Christy H.
Hands down this is my favorite toner for my very oily and acne prone skin! I have cystic acne and this is one of the few products in my daily routine I cannot go without!
Victoria H.
Bremerton, WA
This is my favorite toner to use when I'm fighting an acne flair-up. It's strong, but does not dry out my skin. When combined with the other Oil-free Acne Stress Control products it really works.
Andreea T.
Detroit, MI
I have been using this product for about 3 months now with the 3 step process and it is my favorite of everything. I'm sure people can use this after their regular face wash. It's truly amazing!!. I had bought the sample pack that comes with each step and then also then bought a different sample pack. And I am definitely purchasing it all when it runs out! But this out of everything is worth the buy!!
Sydney P.
Lewisville, AR
This toner is great for acne prone skin caused by stress. I am a college student who is prone to getting breakouts during stress, especially during finals week. When I sense my skin breaking out, I make sure to use this product after I wash my face to balance everything. One bottle lasts me over 6 months so the value is wonderful. The only thing disappointing about this product is the harsh smell.
Brianna B.
salem, Or
I really enjoy this facial toner because it is gentile and doesn't dry out my skin while fighting acne. I used this product all through high school along with the foaming cleanser and loved that as well. I love that you can purchase this item at any drug store or walmart, etc. I think it is perfect for someone with mild acne and dry skin.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
This product is so amazing. I have acne prone skin and once I started using this toner, I hardly get a breakout. This product is perfect for not only getting rid of acne, it's also great for preventing acne from occurring. I have been using this toner for over 5 years now and this is definitely a stable product. I will continue to purchase.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
I have a #toner #obsession! I love how clean they make my #skin feel. I have #dry , #acne #prone skin and this helps to control my #hormonal #acne along my jaw. It's #affordable and a bottle lasts me 3-4 months if I am using it everyday like I should be. I continue to come back to this product, even after trying some more expensive brands
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.