BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Brittany S.
NASHVILLE, TN
This product is exactly what I need. I am combating wrinkles and acne. This product allows me to help control my acne problems without totally drying out my skin.
Aldina M.
Boise , ID
I love this toner. It does not dry out your skin too much. It gets rid of hyperpigmentation. I got this product from target. It's a very good price and affordable
Julianna T.
I have acne greasy problematic skin so this is perfect for me. I usually only use it when I'm breaking out because it drys out my skin when I have no acne. Definitely a good product for the price. Would buy again.
Shumaiya S.
I used the cleanser before and thought I would try this out as well. I don't user toners that often. This did a good job and I would purchase again in the future.
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I loveeee this product I use it after I clean my face with a cleaner before I go to bed. when I wake up my face looks and feels amazing.I been using this everyday for 3 weeks now and I used to have tiny bumps on my forehead and now they are almost gone and you can barley see them. The only down side to this product is that if you have a pimple that has been popped it will sting really bad for a few seconds. Also it has a really bad strong smell so don't get it near your eyes because it will hurt. Make sure to moisturize your face after because it could be a little drying if you apply it everyday.
dee K.
Pittsburgh
I get stress acne so this toner is a must have! It fights acne from stress and gets rid of excess dirt. I use it twice a day to fight acne and it definitely helps! I recommend it to anyone who is dealing with annoying acne.
Kristine E.
Cropseyville, NY
I feel like the toner works pretty well. It does sting on the sensitive skin near my eyes, though. My skin feels fresh and toned after using it, and I've purchased it multiple times.
Sarah M.
Greensboro
Neutrogena and I usually get along well...like ol chaps but no no no on this ... we had to part ways about as quickly as we came together ... it burned my sensitive skin leaving a small agitation rash
Jess O.
Newark, DE
love this product! I feel like it makes my face so fresh and clean while getting everything off! i enjoy using this day and night.  I think it is a great value and a product I will continue to use in the future!
Tejika B.
Every time I would wash my face, I would immediately use this toner with a cotton pad after. If your face tingles, it means it is working; the amount of dirt that comes out deep from the pores is crazy. It is definitely effective. But I did also notice that it would kind of irritate my skin and make it read in my problem acne areas. For this, I decided to switch to another product. I still think it is a great deep pore cleaner, and makes your face feel clean.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.