BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Heather W.
I use this morning and night and even sometimes in the day and have never had any problems with it drying out my skin (which is a miracle). It leaves a clean and fresh feeling and has definitely helped with breakouts, acne scars, and blemishes. I would recommend to anyone. It does leave behind a glossy residue though so it's not always good in the morning.
Meghan R.
The Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner was one of my favorite toners that I have tried. I sometimes get very dry skin from toners or have a little bit of irritation but this did not leave my skin dry and did not burn my eyes at all like some toners can. I don't get bad acne but I do think that this toner helps as a preventative measure and I would definitely use on a regular basis!
Lorena A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Es un uno de los mejores astringentes que he probado hasta ahora.

Cuando lo aplicas con un algodón puedes observar como es sucio acumulado en los poros es retirado por el producto.

Cuando no lo has utilizado antes pudieras sentir una sensación de ardor, pero con su uso continuo lo irás tolerando cada vez más.

No es agresivo con la piel. Recomiendo utilizarlo tres veces por semana.

Definitivamente es un producto que no puede faltar en mi kit de belleza ; )
Tiffany R.
I have oily skin and this works perfect. The proper amount of drying my skin. Great price and lasts a decent amount of time. This was the first time I purchased and will rebuy for sure. Met and exceeded expectations. I use the lush dark angels which leaves such a strong black residue behind and this toner takes every bit off with a slight amount of product.
Amanda N.
I find it extremely hard to find facial products that don't irritate my skin or leaving it feeling to dry or too oily. This particular toner works the best for me. I do get a breakout every now and again if I'm using it daily, I find it works best if I only use it 3-4 times per week. Really helps with uneven skin texture and maintaining healthy skin. I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing oily or dry skin.
Laura (Katie) H.
Arlington, VA
Love this stuff. First of all, it smells like Green Tea (sort of), which is already stress relieving for your mind via your nose. But, it's also super great in terms of calming your skin down....the ingredients do that by themselves, but the toner is also super cooling. Add to that the actual acne-fighting power of this thing and you get a miracle worker.
Alaina F.
Neutrogena products are always some of my favorites - solid skincare at super adorable prices. The Stress Control Triple-Action Toner is great for treating breakouts or daily use for acne-prone or very oily skin types. Definitely suggest follow with a Neutrogena moisturizer after using - the toner does a great job getting skin squeaky clean to prevent future breakouts, but skin that is too dry will only produce more oil.
Manda M.
Utica
Amazing product that lightended my acne marks quickly. It can be a little harsh if you have sensitive skin so daily use is not recommend. It exceeded my expectations by far and was easy to use. There is room to improve the harshness of the product because upon first use my face was really red and dry but after combining with lotion and using less frequently things cleared up and the affect of the product was evident.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
This seemed to work well and tightened my pores, but I had to wash it right off because the fragrance is too strong. If you are sensitive to artificial scents like I am, this definitely has one and it was too strong to have right on my face. I was sad because I like Neutrogena's cleanser and I thought this would be a good answer for those few remaining zits.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
This toner is great for oily and acne prone skin. After just one week of using, my skin has cleared up and have had very little breakouts. The product does contain alcohol so it might not be good for dry skin. Also, because of the alcohol, I only use once a day, usually a night after washing my face. I use the Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner in the morning.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.