BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Genesis U.
I have been using this for a long time and I like it, my face feels fresh and clean after I used it. The packaging is really nice. I just got my second bottle and I would be definitely rebuying once I run out of it.
This is a nice and easy thing to just run over your face real quick. Love using a cottony swab with it. Can be easily purchased from Target and for an average price. I would recommend this to whoever.
Lisa T.
Great toner for stress and acne. I wish they had continued the full product line, but they stopped making the 3 in 1 hydrating acne treatment and it was the best product ever.
Tara M.
This toner is great, I usually use it right after i use my face wash and it helps my pores look smaller. I find this great to really clear up my face and make it feel better.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I do not like this product at all. I buy mines at Ulta. After using it for about a week I noticed my face would start to burn. I have sensitive OILY skin so it is way to harsh for my skin. It's a good value for a drug store brand but I cannot use it at all. If you have sensitive skin please stay away from this. Also made my face burn when applying makeup as well.
Jessica G.
Fresno, ca
My mom had bought me this a while back and I haven't switched to my other old products since. It helps so much with my oily skin without leaving it dry and irritated.
jessica b.
i absolutely love this toner. it clears up your acne in a day or two. it makes your skin feel smooth and it doesn’t dry out the skin. the packaging is nice too. it’s not messy like some others can be.
Abby N.
I used to have really bad acne and being a college student I still have stress breakouts quite often. This product really works. I use it all the time! I definitely recommend.
Marqui J.
Tomball, TX
I've used a million different acne products for my highly oily skin, and this one was the one that surprised me the most in it's light effectiveness. The burning sensation that comes with astringents and toners was very minimal. I also noticed my difficult skin clearing up after consistent usage. I would definitely recommend this to others such as myself who have oily skin and struggle to control it, along with their acne.
Tiffany R.
I have oily skin and this works perfect. The proper amount of drying my skin. Great price and lasts a decent amount of time. This was the first time I purchased and will rebuy for sure. Met and exceeded expectations. I use the lush dark angels which leaves such a strong black residue behind and this toner takes every bit off with a slight amount of product.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.