BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
I am in college, taking 16 hours, and trying to learn a foreign language, to say that I get stress breakouts is putting in mildly. I started using this a week into midterms when I was in full breakout mode, and I could honestly see a difference after a day. It's a great product, strong, but not so strong that it causes you pain. It's good for the price you pay. Now that I'm moving into finals, I am so glad that I have this on hand.
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I loveeee this product I use it after I clean my face with a cleaner before I go to bed. when I wake up my face looks and feels amazing.I been using this everyday for 3 weeks now and I used to have tiny bumps on my forehead and now they are almost gone and you can barley see them. The only down side to this product is that if you have a pimple that has been popped it will sting really bad for a few seconds. Also it has a really bad strong smell so don't get it near your eyes because it will hurt. Make sure to moisturize your face after because it could be a little drying if you apply it everyday.
Shumaiya S.
I used the cleanser before and thought I would try this out as well. I don't user toners that often. This did a good job and I would purchase again in the future.
Brittany S.
NASHVILLE, TN
This product is exactly what I need. I am combating wrinkles and acne. This product allows me to help control my acne problems without totally drying out my skin.
Aldina M.
Boise , ID
I love this toner. It does not dry out your skin too much. It gets rid of hyperpigmentation. I got this product from target. It's a very good price and affordable
Tori J.
It worked ok but wasn't very impressed with it I was disappointed because it's a really good brand so I only used the toner once. It didn't meet my expectations and needs a better formula and hopefully will improve
Shalyn E.
McArthur
Takes away acne very well and I always use it before I go to bed it always clears my skin over night and is very effective and it’s a great value and not to pricey
Julianna T.
I have acne greasy problematic skin so this is perfect for me. I usually only use it when I'm breaking out because it drys out my skin when I have no acne. Definitely a good product for the price. Would buy again.
Gabriela C.
Ridgecrest
This toner is perfect for any acne. It's drying since it is marketed for acne so if you're on the dry side I wouldn't recommend this. Because I did start to get dry I ended up just using this to spot treat my acne
Sarah M.
Greensboro
Neutrogena and I usually get along well...like ol chaps but no no no on this ... we had to part ways about as quickly as we came together ... it burned my sensitive skin leaving a small agitation rash
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.