BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Chelsea B.
Mountain Home
Neutrogenas oil free astringent is a perfect product for me. I have an oily skin type so I need an oil controlling product. This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without drying out. You can use this multiple times a day. After each face wash, without fear of irritation or dry flaky skin. I give Neutrogena two thumbs up!
Vanessa P.
Moreno Valley
I have tried many many toners and this one is by far my favorite, it does get rid of my acne scars, I did even out my skin and got rid of some dark imperfections. Every time I have a pimple about to grow out I quickly grab a cotton pad and just out a little product on it and just gentle wipe my face with it. I would recommend this to everyone
Tabitha B.
E Palo Alto, CA
This product really makes my skin feel clean and balanced. It removes any last trace of makeup or residue from my face after cleansing and keeps my skin clear. I definitely notice within 2 days if I haven't used it. I buy this over and over and will keep doing so for the foreseeable future! Definitely a staple I can't live without.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
I have sensitive skin so I was already a little skeptical. Toner seemed to work really well, but very drying. I didn’t feel like it helped my acne spots very much at all though.
Sandra S.
Rutherford, NJ
This Toner along with all the oil free acne stress control products from neutropenia are great!!! They have all worked very well at calming down redness and my mild acne. This formula is non greasy at all
Lynae D.
Yadkinville
This product is great for my acne!!!!!!!!!
The packaging is nice.................
It was effective with my skin type.....
It was pretty strong but I love the way it made my skin feel
Yes I would buy again
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
I used too use this all the time because of my pores it was very gentle and soft and also cheap I purchased at my local Walmart and used it for years it helps a lot with oily skin
Nicole R.
vancouver
I️Be used this product for about a year now and at first I️ didn’t really notice this, but it has a really strong alcohol smell to it and it stings and irritates my skin. And my skin is not even sensitive to anything, plus it drys out my skin too! I️ don’t know how I️ didn’t notice that before but now I️ might use it once in a while for body acne to dry it out fast and it works so ya!
Christen S.
Helps tone my skin while treating my acne! Love how light weight this toner is, and how simple to put on. Made my skin slightly sensitive, but that is normal for acne products.
Holly R.
Dolton, IL
It’s pretty good and I would definitely recommend to others. It made my face feel very soft. My skin isn’t sensitive either so I Didnt have any issues. Something for people who want a change in routine!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.