BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Milene C.
Amo esse produto porque ele se dá super bem com a minha pele, que no caso é super oleosa, e esse produto consegue equilibrar a oleosidade da minha pele deixando com menos espinhas
Alex M.
Santa Monica, CA
I love this toner! I'm not very educated in the field of toners, so I don't have much to say that would be helpful other than the fact that it leaves my face quite dry feeling.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
I like how clean my face feels after using this. It is like having a wave of freshness bursting into your face. It is decently price and perfect wherever you go.
Laura B.
Houston , Tx
I absolutely love this product! I use this every day. . It is very gentle. I used this product in the morning and after my shower. I would definitely recommend this product! I would definitely buy this product again
Venessa B.
If you dont have hormonal acne, this most definitely will work for you!!! On the other hand, if hormonal acne is your enemy, talk to a dermatologist. That's all internal fot hormonal.
Jessica M.
Memphis, TN
I love this toner. I use it twice daily to tone my skin after I cleanse with my Cetaphil cleanser. I'm an oily girl but it does nothing to control my oils. It has helped with my acne scarring.
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL
Almost three years ago, my mom passed away, and since I have been dealing with a lot of stress, both professionally and privately, and started breaking out like a teenager. I escaped my own teenage years with barely getting black heads and thought I was in the clear. I was looking for something to fight it and tried a few products before I came across Acne Stress Control.. And it was like a light bulb went on in my head.

I bought it, washed my face as usual, swiped it on, and went to bed. I woke up and didn't have any new breakouts. After three nights, my current breakouts were almost gone. After a week I had the clearest skin I've had in a long time.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers with stress acne!
Athanasia C.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Yeah think I might be a little bit allergic to this product. Only if it touches my neck or sensitive skin areas. But other than that I like this product. I think it works but I’m not sure because I have to use so many other lotions as well.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a good product to use as an astringent but I sort of made my face a little dry afterwards. I would definitely use a moisturizer after using this product.
Ashley B.
Works very well to even out skin tones. Packaging is good, no issues with that. First time user, and would use it again. Very effective product. No disappointments. Yes I would recommend to others to use!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.