BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jocelyn B.
If my pimple are big then it doesn't really make them disappear but if they are small they disappear but all in all I'd give a 4 out of 5 because it makes my skin better.
Stella K.
New Haven, CT
Although this product says oil free there is a bit of residue that is left. However on the bright side the by of oil that is left hydrates my skin and feels refreshing.
Lizz M.
Im always stressing so i felt like this really refreshed my skin , got it at a local walmart, very simple and easy to carry. Haven't used it lately because im on a new skincare regime but when i did use it i wasn't disappointed
Kaitlen K.
Bismarck, ND
I adore this toner. I use it daily. It keeps my skin looking good and keeps my acne at bay. At first it was a little harsh to the skin but over time it has become more gentile. I would buy this product again
Zif E.
Las Cruces
I absolutely love this product! I use it every night before bed. I really like how it helps keep your face clear and helps prevent future breakouts! It’s a great product!
Jennifer R.
New Orleans, LA
Great make up remover and definitely helps to control my shine. I have very few blackheads when I use this product. For the cost, it's really a great deal. I would compare the quality to designer skincare lines.
Koreen A.
Park Ridge, IL
I was using this for a while and loved it. For some reason I was having a hard time finding it after a while. So, I switched to another one by neutrogena. I will buy this one again if I find it. I felt it was effective for me
Am M.
Slightly irritating if you use it on dry skin or immediately after washing your face, use it if your skin isn't too acne prone or if you don't have a serious skin issue.
makayla w.
Johnson City, TN
Help stop acne before it even emerges with a refreshing, multi-tasking toner that works in 3 ways for clearer, shine-free skin. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner: 1) Treats acne even before it emerges through MicroClear, clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores. 2) Eliminate oil and shine, while helping to prevent future oil clogs. 3) Delivers a unique formula of skin-soothers, such as green tea and cucumber extracts, to reduce redness and irritation. Make acne one less stress in your life with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner.
Kelsey N.
Jacksonville, FL
When I bought I starting using it and I loved since. I would really buy it again. It so good on my skin and now I have no problems with my skin. Highly recommend this.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.