BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Shayla S.
Abita Springs, LA
It makes my skin feel clean but be careful with how much you put on. If you put too much on in one area it starts to burn. The price is nice and it's works (? Idk what a toner does but imma say it works)
Arely O.
This is a great product, especially with those stressful days of the month for us women. We often breakout and get acne, so far this has helped me get rid of those acne issues.
Ashley G.
Downers Grove, IL
I use this toner as a preparation before I apply my foundation - mostly to get rid of the eye makeup fall out. It's reasonably priced, available at Target, and always on my bathroom sink! Give it a try!
Christine S.
This is one of my ride or die products! This has helped my acne since high school and has kept it tame 😍👌🏼👍🏼 I recommend to all unless you really dry skin or very very sensitive
Brittany W.
Bainbridge
I have a very stressful job and after wearing makeup and stressing out, this products makes me feel like I took off the old face and put on a new one. It is a wondrous product.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this stuff! I use it morning and night and feel like it really does help with my acne. If I ever forget to use it, I notice my makeup doesn’t look as good
yvonne m.
Hartford, MI
My face is really oily and breaks out full of acne, this product helps so much. On my face. After is done being used on your face it leaves your face smooth and clean
Nicole L.
My go to face wash! I have hormonal cystic acne and so far this has been the best over the counter treatment i have used, i only gave it 4 stars because I truly wish it was also a makeup remover as well.
Bryttiany N.
Hollywood
As someone with sensitive skin, astringents are usually something i stay away from. But this one is AMAZING! it does not burn or have a weird smell. It dries almost instantly and helps to control my acne
Celina M.
This product was amazing. It really did help with acne and really get the dirt off your skin but it wasn't gentle. It did work but if you have sensitive skin I do not recommend. If you're looking for a good acne toner I highly recommend!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.