BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ
I mentioned in one of my reviews that I severely suffer from acne and I have dealt with it for more than 5 years now. That maybe not seem like a very long time, but when having this disorder with your body, it keeps annoying your mind. This product goes well but not too perfect for my oily skin. It does leave a dry feeling on your face so you have to use a rich moisturizer after. Most Neutrogena products contain what is called Salicylic Acid and help on reducing redness and keeps breakouts from coming back!
Kortne V.
Absolutely love the clean feeling that I had after applying it. It unfortunately has not helped my acne situation at all. I keep using it because honestly I LOVE the feeling of my face after, but once the bottle is gone I won't purchase it again.
Estefania B.
Huntington Park, CA
The Neutrogena oil free acne stress control triple action tonor helps to tone your acne marks left from acne it does have a little burning sensation but not bad .
Lisa D.
Phoenix , AZ
I did like this but I felt it was a little too drying for my skin. And it has a strong chemical fragrance to it. I would use this maybe once or twice a month in my skin care routine.
Julia K.
Pullman, WA
One of my favorite products! it is actually comprable to the Clinique 3-step formula. Very similar ingredients to the astringent and the Clinique line however it cost less than half!
Bobbie M.
Mercersburg, PA
I absolutely love Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Stress product line!! I am 38, and still have the occasional breakout. This toner keeps my face clear and smooth. Could not soon for a better toner. Love this stuff!
Taylor C.
When I was younger I liked this product to dry up troublesome spots. Now I find that it's very harsh and drying on my skin. Good for occasional use but not daily
Courtney H.
This is a great product to fight the acne flare ups related to stress/hormonal issues. It's decently priced for the quality and it met my expectations. Definitely needs to be paired with a moisturizer because it does work to dry out your skin.
Maggie R.
W Lafayette, IN
A lot of my break outs are affected by the amount of stress I have. I am a college student, so there's a lot of it.

The Neutrogena Stress line has always been my favorite - so much, that when they discontinued the foam facial wash, my mom ordered 50 bottles on line for me in the 8th grade. I'm a junior in college now, and still have a lifetime supply.

The toner is great, and works amazing on those stickler zits that just won't leave. It is very drying, so I suggest limited use if you can. It works best for me as spot treatment so the rest of my skin doesn't completely dry out.
Michelle I.
Plainfield
Neutrogena products never disappoint. They are very easy in your skin and I have really sensitive skin. They are often fragrance free so you don't have to worry about any odd smells along the way. There are several products that compliment one another.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.