BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Julia K.
Pullman, WA
One of my favorite products! it is actually comprable to the Clinique 3-step formula. Very similar ingredients to the astringent and the Clinique line however it cost less than half!
Courtney H.
This is a great product to fight the acne flare ups related to stress/hormonal issues. It's decently priced for the quality and it met my expectations. Definitely needs to be paired with a moisturizer because it does work to dry out your skin.
Anni L.
This has been the BEST THING I've ever used I had some bad acne and I basically tried everything I could but when I got my hands on this omggg and it was cheap , local drugs stores is where you should find this totally recommended this product!
Brittany T.
This product helped with blotchy skin. I bought it at my local Walgreens. It did dry my skin out a bit at first, but did help with acne blemishes. Make sure you are also using a moisturizer with this product.
Savannah G.
I did not use this regularly like you should, so I did not see amazing results. However, I could feel the tingling sensation and knew that my pores were getting cleaned
Jessy C.
I would love to try this I have so much acne and nothing has helped me so far I have tried there products and they have been of great help to keeping my skin looking fresh so I think this would be great too
Kristen F.
Yulee, FL
This toner works very well for problem skin. I always use it when I have multiple breakouts and it really helps speed up healing time. It can be a little drying so you would need to moisturizer well after use.
Jessica M.
Memphis, TN
I love this toner. I use it twice daily to tone my skin after I cleanse with my Cetaphil cleanser. I'm an oily girl but it does nothing to control my oils. It has helped with my acne scarring.
Laura B.
Houston , Tx
I absolutely love this product! I use this every day. . It is very gentle. I used this product in the morning and after my shower. I would definitely recommend this product! I would definitely buy this product again
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
I like how clean my face feels after using this. It is like having a wave of freshness bursting into your face. It is decently price and perfect wherever you go.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.