BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Siara S.
My sister and I are in love with this toner ! It cleans your face and most definitely helps people with acne but also it's not to strong for people who have sensitive skin
Paige S.
This was my first time trying this product and I thought it worked okay.it was gentle and left my face feeling refreshed but I did not find it stress relieving.i bought this product at ulta and would recommend it.
Margaret W.
Matthews, NC
It kind  of worked for my acne, it did not irrtate it, but it did not really do anything. I still got break outs, but it was not that expensive. Would not recommend.
Cynthia N.
inglewood
not my favorite, has a nice smell but i feel like it left my face a little sticky. i would use this toner and then rinse my face with water after it settled in my.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
This toner has really helped clear up my acne. I highly recommend. Use it as it is recommended on the bottle directions. Not a harsh product at all. Worth the price.
Kaylee R.
I have been using this toner every night for around 5 years. I believe it is very effective and you can find it at most stores! Great to wash your face at night without soap and water.
Sara S.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of my favorite products. I love how effective it is, without over-drying my face. It also helps clear up acne a lot laster. The scent is mild as well.
Alisha W.
Blackwood, NJ
This is soooo good if you struggle with hormonal acne! I only use this when I get those awful cysts around my chin and jaw, this gets rid of them almost overnight
Sarah L.
Milford, DE
I love this toner! It is my go to for when I start to break out! I am a continous user for this product. You can feel it cleaning your pores deep down inside. I brought it at Walmart where it was reasonably priced and where I would purchase it again!
Olivia W.
Phoenix
Been using this toner for probably around a year or more and have repurchased about three times. I love the scent it has and definitely helps control my breakouts.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.