BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Isabel F.
Donna, TX
I love this product!!!! It does the work of three products in one! How amazing is that? It's good for the price! Will be purchasing more. I highly recommend this product
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
I have slacked off and not have been using this product like I normally have been doing due to me experimenting with new brands. I use this product during that time of the month when I get those few pimples that randomly pop up. The only thing that I do not like about this is since I do have sensitive skin this product really does dry out my face too much for me. It works wonders on getting rid of those pimples but I really do not enjoy having to re-moisturize after using this. This is why I give a 3 our of 5 stars.
Rachel V.
Houston
It has a fresh sent to it and doesn't burn which is a plus especially if you have sensitive skin. I use it every day after removing my makeup 👍 definitely recommend.
keri e.
North
I most definitely need the oil free Because my face tends to be more oily and I absolutely loved using this product. It got rid of all of my blemishes and didn’t dry my skin out.
Ellery C.
Ames, IA
Being a college student I get super stressed which can cause some bad break outs, this toner is refreshing and cleans out the pores. It does burn a little and can irritate sensitive skin.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I like this toner. The only negative I have with it is that it dries my skin out so so much. It leaves me with dry patches. For the price, it works well I just have to wear extra moisturizer.
Tatiana G.
I also use this and it keeps my face so smooth and even toned I have clear skin and I love using this it doesn't make me break out at all and you can find it at Walmart or probably Andy drug store it works great
Lache B.
Conway, SC
Albertsons if you have bad stress anxiety or actually I prefer this for you to use because it's good for your nerves and it smells good and it's really cheap and affordable
Phuong H.
Union city, CA
I love this stuff. I switch between toners depending on my skins needs. This is good for breakouts. I like that the bottle doesn't get dirty easily. You can find this at target or Walmart.
Neutrogena is one of my favorite face brands. This toner is great. I really feel like my face is clean and fresh each time I use this. It's a good price and easy to find. Everyone should try it out. This toner is a good buy and I will def be buying again
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.