BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lori E.
Athens, GA
This product does make my skin tingle and feel really clean, but it doesn't help much with acne or anything. I guess if its only goal is to clean your skin really well, it does work, I just don't know if it's a necessary step in my skincare routine.
Tatiana G.
I also use this and it keeps my face so smooth and even toned I have clear skin and I love using this it doesn't make me break out at all and you can find it at Walmart or probably Andy drug store it works great
Ellery C.
Ames, IA
Being a college student I get super stressed which can cause some bad break outs, this toner is refreshing and cleans out the pores. It does burn a little and can irritate sensitive skin.
Isabel F.
Donna, TX
I love this product!!!! It does the work of three products in one! How amazing is that? It's good for the price! Will be purchasing more. I highly recommend this product
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I like this toner. The only negative I have with it is that it dries my skin out so so much. It leaves me with dry patches. For the price, it works well I just have to wear extra moisturizer.
Janet G.
I have used plenty of anti-stringent toners and this one is by far the best! Ladies even if you dont have acne, like me, I do however have oily skin and like to prevent any type of breakouts. This is stong enough to keep any blemishes away and helps with existing blemishes. No it does not smell bad at all. It is very refreshing and leaves your skin feeling fresh! It also last a long time ive only purchased this twice this year and price is not expensive.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I use this along with the face wash in the same formula. I love the effect it’s had on my skin. I no longer have bad breakouts and my skin always feels so much cleaner!
Sophie G.
I really like this product because it removes any excess dirt you have on your face that didn’t come off when you washed it and it makes your face feel really tight.
Mercedez A.
Baltimore, MD
I started using this three months ago for my pimples the packaging is like every other toner the price is great for the size I got mines at target am running low will definitely buy again
Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have slacked off and not have been using this product like I normally have been doing due to me experimenting with new brands. I use this product during that time of the month when I get those few pimples that randomly pop up. The only thing that I do not like about this is since I do have sensitive skin this product really does dry out my face too much for me. It works wonders on getting rid of those pimples but I really do not enjoy having to re-moisturize after using this. This is why I give a 3 our of 5 stars.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.