BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Courtney M.
lyndhurst
This product has left my skin feeling less oily. Because of this my acne has gone down and my skin feels super clean. Best part is you can find this at your local drug store. I will continue buying this product!
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Try this works well on your skin I noticed a difference after a couple days of using this product does clean your pores pretty well but there again they're too many other things out in the market
Cadie R.
Bloomington, MN
Love, love, love this product! At 21, I all of a sudden sprouted a face full of acne. This toner along with the line’s facial scrub got me back to my clear skin that I love!
Gema F.
really good product it really helps with your acne it lives your face feeling fresh and clean. I specifically got this product from Walmart. its a little harsh on smell.
Nasire B.
Newark
Very affective at getting the dirt out of skin. I'd suggest using a moisturizer because this product can dry out skin. It can be purchased at most drug stores and stores like Target or Walmart.
Cassandra L.
Kings Mtn, NC
I love this toner. I use this as my second step in my skincare routine. I have noticed that it reduces the look of my large pores and helps with my hormonal acne. I would definitely recommend this product.
Megan R.
Texas
This is a good product been using it for a few days and it works well, I would recommend it to anyone with body blemishes. This product however is not the only reason for my review, I have had a breakthrough with my body acne and I have to let people know so they can see if it works for their problem like it did me. First I have to tell you that I have had very bad body acne, especially on my back, shoulders and neck, but the worst is my back. I have been using all kinds of products and body washes with only minimal success for 4 years.
Amethyst S.
Portage, MI
The Neutrogena toner really helped balance my skin. The first time I used it, it helped my skin feel really clean. My pores didn't feel as clogged as they usually do. It is a bit strong if you have dry or sensitive skin, but it was perfect for my oily skin.
Jenna M.
This product make my face feel so cooling and fresh. It didn't do well against my actual acne though, because I get acne from stress itself. I wish it really worked.:(
Erika B.
Works really good, doesn't sting or burn. Packaging is ok. This was very effective and I like it a lot. This was my first time buying. Maybe a better lid would be good.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.