BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Ada B.
Whenever I am stressed I break out badly. I have tried multiple cleansers/toners and most leave my skin dried out and still broken out. This toner however helped keep my break outs under controlled and didn't give me dry patches.
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
Update: 5 stars. I find myself returning to this toner time and time again when I have major acne flare ups that nothing else will tame. This is seriously my holy grail for acne. When I dont currently have major breakouts I use a glycolic acid to er to help retexture my skin but I will always return to Neutrogena’s Stress Control toner when my acne flares up.

I began to use this toner after my acne flared up last year. It dramatically helped clear up my extreme cystic acne immediately. It did not clear up everything and I am still struggling with acne, though I am no longer currently using this product. It did however make a big impact on decreasing my acne and getting my oily face under control. Pairs well with the stress control cream face wash.
amanda s.
usa
I have a lot of acne issues being hormones an the birth control, I had in my highschool years as well. I have scarring and bigger pores, this wash was an awesome purchase.
Anais C.
Belleville, NJ
Great product. Really tones my skin and helps clean the pores a lot. Not too gentle not too harsh. I use it twice a day. Have room for improvement because I still get acne.
Jessica H.
Fair Oaks
This wasn’t my favorite neutrogenia product, but it had its good aspects. I don’t use the one I bought often, but it’s cause I have others. This overall is a good product though, just not the best
Paula B.
hicksville , NY
This toner is probably one of the best toners I've tried. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave your face sticky or oily. It gets rid if all the dirt and a perfect for people with acne.
Kyra G.
At first I was a little wary about trying this product, I previously had not used a toner daily or really considered using one but this product has completely changed my mind! It is not overly drying which I really love and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin and the reduced number of breakouts! Even if I feel a pimple coming it vanishes and never emerges. I put this on every night after cleansing and it gets all the left over face makeup that would have otherwise stayed on my skin. I absolutely recommend this product I will always repurchase.
🌸Jessica L.
Gibsonton Fl
Decent size for amount you end up applying while having the product. I have only used once and didnt see much results. Packaging is okay. Bought at walmart was tough to find. Would not recommend.
Autumn R.
Bucyrus, OH
Keeps my skin looking clean! I stuffed with acne all through high school. Finding this brand was a life saver. I always keep it in my bathroom and use it 2-3 times a day!
Ryleigh P.
Piedmont, OK
This was a typical toner to me. The price was great but it didn't blow me away. Did a good job of removing deeper oil and dirt but as far as "acne" I didn't see a huge improvement with a breakout
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.