BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Brielle S.
Marietta, GA
Love this.. it's so refreshing to use right after I wash my face. It feels fresh and clean.. been using for 4-5 years now. Never going to revert from it.. loyal all the way
Beth H.
Franklin
I have used this toner for years. I will try other products but always return to this one. It really cleans my skin and is not irritating. It is very refreshing and my skin is better because of it
amanda s.
usa
I have a lot of acne issues being hormones an the birth control, I had in my highschool years as well. I have scarring and bigger pores, this wash was an awesome purchase.
Mackenzie K.
Carmi
This product completely dried out my skin and caused MORE breakouts! I will say that it’s working wonders for my mom though. We both have oily skin but she deals more with acne and I deal more with blackheads. Wouldn’t recommend if you have dry skin!
Ada B.
Whenever I am stressed I break out badly. I have tried multiple cleansers/toners and most leave my skin dried out and still broken out. This toner however helped keep my break outs under controlled and didn't give me dry patches.
Lauryn J.
This has a weird smell and I seem to go through it really fast, but it has salicylic acid in it and it gets the job done. I feel like it’s pricey for the size but it’s comparable to similar brands.
Laura M.
riviera beach
I used for the first time when I was 14, because I had acne and all the treatment for acne in this brand was the solution for me, so I used now in the mornings before my make up and it's wonderful
Anais C.
Belleville, NJ
Great product. Really tones my skin and helps clean the pores a lot. Not too gentle not too harsh. I use it twice a day. Have room for improvement because I still get acne.
Desireh M.
8298 NW 68th ST
Nunca he sido una chica con acné, pero me salen de vez en cuando y cuando eso pasa uso este producto.Estoy satisfecha con los resultados,ya ni me están saliendo como antes.
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
Update: 5 stars. I find myself returning to this toner time and time again when I have major acne flare ups that nothing else will tame. This is seriously my holy grail for acne. When I dont currently have major breakouts I use a glycolic acid to er to help retexture my skin but I will always return to Neutrogena’s Stress Control toner when my acne flares up.

I began to use this toner after my acne flared up last year. It dramatically helped clear up my extreme cystic acne immediately. It did not clear up everything and I am still struggling with acne, though I am no longer currently using this product. It did however make a big impact on decreasing my acne and getting my oily face under control. Pairs well with the stress control cream face wash.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.