BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Bryanna B.
This product has burned my skin but not in a bad way. I’m still trying to figure out if this is really working for my skin. I use the Neutrogena pink grapefruit oil free face wash and idk such product is making my skin extremely dry but it happened I switched my moisturizer and noticed a huge difference. I only use the toner over night and wash it off in the morning.
Dakota J.
It dries my face out and leaves me with a lot of dry skin. It burns with I put it on acne but maybe that means it’s working but I’m not sure because I have yet to continuously use it. Most of Neutrogenas products are a little pricey but I have yet to actually complain about any and if I were to, I would say this one because of the drying of my skin.
Risa P.
San Antonio, TX
I have been struggling with adult acne for years. Getting prescriptions and expensive products and nothing has worked. I tried this a few months ago and it had completely changed my skin. I haven't had breakouts in over two months. The price is amazing and it isn't too harsh on skin. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone dealing with breakouts!
paloma f.
Warrensburg, MO
Acne stress control? Don’t believe it? Well, believe it! It actually works for my skin and I have super oily skin and rarely does anything work. I truly love this product and I have gone through two bottles already!
Megan B.
This product is absolutely amazing!! It's so inexpensive at the drugstore and it lasts a long time! I don't struggle with a ton of acne, but this toner keeps my skin looking clear and fresh. If I do start to get a spot on my face, I use this on that particular spot a few times a day and within a few days the spot is gone! Would highly recommend.
Morgan N.
Boynton Beach , FL
I use this in the morning after I wash my face but before moisturizer/makeup and I like it okay. I wanted a salicylic acid product in the morning since I use a gentle cleanser and regular moisturizer, but I don’t feel like this has done much for my acne. It feels refreshing and tightening (in a good way) but ultimately I think my face hasn’t changed.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
I was recommended this product by a MAC artist when my skin was going through some problems. I was breaking out from stress. I tried their face wash and the toner and I fell in love. It leaves it feeling so refreshed and not overly drying. I highly recommend this product. I still use it til now.
Alianna P.
Lebanon
I have personally used this product for years and still use it to this day because of how great of quality it does to my skin. This product would probably work with all skin times. The smell is fine, just make sure to keep away from eyes because it might sting a little from some of the cleansing fumes. My acne has gotten so much better because of this product and I would never switch to any other astringent!
Eveline K.
Covina, CA
This toner here is hands down my favorite I have used it for about a decade and I try other toners but ultimately always return to this one

The scent is so fresh and clean. If I have any breakouts it clears them. It does not dry out my face at all this one is the greatest I highly recommend it!
Megan K.
Boyceville, WI
I have a large amount of stress in my life. If its work or personal. Sometimes my black heads get worse and sometimes will turn into what looks like acne when I was in high school. At 29 I want a product that will work for me. The stress control didnt leave my face feeling dry like others. Neutrogena has good products my skin is just very picky.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.