BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kate S.
Carroll, OH
Bought this at Ulta. Very harsh on my skin. It had a burning sensation and made my skin red. It was also very drying and I did not see any positive results. I would not recommend this for other buyers.
Jackie G.
Neutrogena is a great product for your skin. This triple action toner deeply cleanses your pores and controls acne. I’ve used this for a few years and it has improved my skin and avoided clogged pores.
Hannah G.
Batavia , IL
I got a sample of this product and I thought it was really nice! I like that you can also buy it at convenient locations. Sometimes it would sting my face a little bit though.
Tara M.
Minnetonka, MN
I love this toner. I’ve tried others and they are just too harsh on my skin. This one definitely helps my acne and doesn’t dry out my skin! A little pricey but it lasts awhile so it’s worth it forsure
Talha I.
Richmond
I use this to clean any acne that randomly breaks out on my skin. I have been using this for over 2 years now and I never looked back. Got this from Kroger a few times as wel and can't complain at all
Nicole G.
Cutler bay, FL
I really he bad times with my face, and the acne. But, with this product I really see the change on my face, after put off my makeup I clean my face with this and really work.
Bailey B.
Didn't quite have the effect on my acne that I hoped it would have, but didnt care any irritation or additional breakouts which is good considering I have very sensitive skin
Arielle L.
I love the feeling left behind after wiping my face with this product . It makes your face feel fresh and clean! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Kate P.
Charlotte , NC
I used to use this product in middle school and while I had no stress really, it did help prevent breakouts and healed pimples faster! I have not used it since but I remember it feeling very nice on my skin!
Abbey E.
Saint Louis, MO
Just started using this under my moisturizer
After I wash my face! For the price point so far I really like it. It's gentle but you can also feel it's working? Will do an update after a
Month of using it!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.