BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Luna N.
Petaluma, CA
I've been using this toner since I was in like 5th grade, and it's fantastic. Not drying, and you can totally see the difference in your skin after using it. Also gets off any leftover makeup or dirt (gross!)
Karla C.
Silverado, CA
It is a good product for its price and what it is offering, but I couldn't really see the results maybe because it was my first time using it and I didn't continue with the treatment.
Lindsay H.
It's a decent product. It helps me with my facial issues to an extent, but not the full grab I need out of a facial cleanser. I go behind my face wash and use alcohol pads and I still see dirt and grime
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
This is a good toner for younger skin. I used this in high school and college, but can't use it as an adult now that my skin is more sensitive. It is strong and drying but effective.
Sarah T.
Midlothian, VA
It didn't really do much for me and it seemed to dry out my skin more than other toners I'm used to. Not my favorite brand but works if I use it a few days a week, rather than daily.
Olivia M.
El Paso, TX
I feel like this really helped with eliminating my acne. I was pleasantly surprised with the smell. It wasn't over powering and it left my skin feeling refreshed. Never dried me out too much either. Will be buying again and recommending to others.
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
Love this toner, makes my face feel fresh after use. I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find skin care products for me in general so that says a lot about this product itself in that it doesn't feel harsh.
Alexandria C.
I didn't really like this! Worked for the first week then seemed to really make my face all red and oily. I don't think I'll every be trying this again unless they change the formula.
Karen C.
leaves my skin so fresh and clean, takes off the rest of my makeup it is definitely very effective it helps control acne when stressed. it has a nice packaging with the information
Aleny N.
I would stress out about school and get horrible break outs , this product helped me control my breakouts it is not harsh on the skin and has a good smell to it , i purchased this at Target and will repurchase it
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.