BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jaime R.
Waldorf, MD
This broke me out really bad. I have really sensative skin and very picky on what i can use. If u have this type of skin i would not use this but i would use the pore one instead
Andrea R.
Saint Petersburg
Es muy buena la marca, pero puede irritar un poco si no se una con cuidado, te reseca las espinillas y a la vez la piel así qué recomiendo una crema hidratante despues de usarla, me gusta y las recomiendo
Kayla O.
This toner definitely does the job and doesn’t leave your face feeling oily. However, I do wish they were an animal cruelty free company that way I would use their products more.
Madeline F.
Alpharetta
It does a good job of cleaning out the skin. The packing is nice and I can see how much I have left! I bought it at Target and it totally meet the expectations! I would buy it again! Totally recommend it!
Elly D.
As much as I enjoy this toner I do not see any change in my skin when it comes to the acne fighting properties. I love using this toner after removing my makeup just to get the best clean feeling possible.
Ashley H.
Loganville
This toner allowed my skin to breathe again! It was pretty gentle on my skin for something that is tough on acne. It worked so beautifully, and I’m so grateful for my clean skin. I would highly recommend.
Mariah R.
This toner is really great! I notice a huge difference in my skin when I am using this toner. This helps get rid of acne while also preventing breakouts. It doesn't over dry my skin and it is a good price!
izzy k.
I really liked this toner. I have acne prone skin and it worked perfectly. I have to go and buy me some more I like it so much ! If you haven't tried it yet, you really should !!
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
I used to love toners, but now they just dry out my skin too much. This one actually burned the first time I tried it out. If you have dry, or sensitive skin I would pass on this
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
 I have only tried this product from my sister a few times when I run out of my toner I don't like it but it just doesn't give me that minty feeling that I crave from other toners
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.