BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Brinaa B.
vacaville
Me and my sister both use this product and have used it for a while now and it truly great! We go from big to small breakouts but this seems to clear them up pretty quickly I’m impressed I would recommend !
Jakerya R.
Frostburg , MD
This has been my go to product for a few years now! It’s great for those stubborn pimples that seem to pop up out of nowhere. I use this religiously after washing my face at night
India l.
It is cost efficient, easy to use, it isn’t harsh in the skin. I loved the product. I have oily, combo skin and it worked amazingly. I am so glad I purchased this product. Love it
Dulce M.
Tolleson, AZ
it works but the product is harsh i have sensitive skin so it irritated my face a bit but it works after all and the size and price is affordable , make sure you put on moisturiser after it may dry your skin
Rachel G.
Kenmore , NY
Really helps control breakouts and feels amazing on my skin. It is one of the only products I use daily and it does not irritate my skin! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Jazmine R.
Jersey city , NJ
I get little breakouts and this product works really good with my skin. It leaves it refreshed and VERY CLEAN! It's a little on the pricey side in Walgreens but it's worth it. I buy this product very often.
CJ A.
Works pretty well and I use it for the occasional breakout. Not sure how it would work for someone with quite a bit of acne, as the product dries out my skin where I use it. It helps to get rid of the acne pretty well though!
Queen M.
irving, TX
i was given this by my aunt to try out i had been breaking out badly. i incorporated it into my skin care routine. it was alright and helped a little. i don't like the strong smell it has similar to alcohol.
Sarah C.
I wasn't impressed with this product.  It states that it is oil free and helps with acne, however I felt that it just dried my face out entirely causing my face to be dehydrated and thus my face over compensated for oil because making me appear even oilier than I already was.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.