BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
irene r.
Rio Hondo
This definitely works for my acne. It has cleared up so much more since I’ve started using it. Only thing I don’t really like is that it does dry up my skin a buy since I’m already very dry but other than that I love it
Cailyn S.
Very cleansing feel and doesn't irritate the skin. My skin is oily and sensitive for the most part and I love the feeling when I use this because it makes my skin feel so clean!! I will definitely purchase it again.
This product is my HOLY grail!!!! it makes your pimples go away over night, I use it once a week because of you use it to much you'll get more acne then you already have, It's great for your skin and is very good!
Callie M.
Ok product overall. Not sure whether or not all toners are supposed to sting or not but this was definitely a stinging toner. Made my skin feel kind of smooth after using it. I wouldn't buy it again but it was fine.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was less harsh on my acne prone skin but the stress control didn't work as well as I wanted it too. My acne is more stubborn but great product for those for get stress related acne.
jordan s.
Amazing drugstore toner prefere this over many high end brands. Very affordable and great for when I get breakouts and when I want to prevent a breakout I have repurchased this 2 times.
Jacky C.
This face wash made my acne go away some how it took all my pimples and white heads down one day I had a lot of red pimples and used this wash and the next my face was almost 50% cleared
Jocelyn H.
McHenry, IL
I just started to use this product currently on my second day and when applied I can feel the product tingling on my skin which is such a good feeling. Definitely will continue to use !
Ashly R.
West Haven, CT
i use this product after i take off my makeup at the end of the day; or even when i dont wear makeup, i put it on at the end of the day. however, it does feel a little drying so i just use a moisturizer afterwards
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
I like this brand. My family use it and it's easy and economic to find in my local stores. And it's super easy to use that my 11 and 10 year old use it and we're happy with the results.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.