BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Karla R.
Las Vegas, NV
This toner is so effective I love it so much and it’s so effective if you have pimples it’s kinda harsh cause it burns but trust me its worth it and i bought this many times and i recommend this to people out there
Sarah T.
Midlothian, VA
It didn't really do much for me and it seemed to dry out my skin more than other toners I'm used to. Not my favorite brand but works if I use it a few days a week, rather than daily.
Luna N.
Petaluma, CA
I've been using this toner since I was in like 5th grade, and it's fantastic. Not drying, and you can totally see the difference in your skin after using it. Also gets off any leftover makeup or dirt (gross!)
Harley M.
Centre
I have tried a lot of this brands products and none of them seem to work for me. Most of them make me break out even more. This might work for someone else but it didn't work for me.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love this product because it is great for people like me with oily skin it is also alcohol free so much better on the skin and less harsh does a great job I like to use this at night
Lindsay H.
It's a decent product. It helps me with my facial issues to an extent, but not the full grab I need out of a facial cleanser. I go behind my face wash and use alcohol pads and I still see dirt and grime
Cassie H.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff tightens your pores in a good way! It makes you feel squeaky clean, very effective. I use it daily! The best drugstore toner I've ever purchased! Definitely a staple in my skin care routine
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
This is a good toner for younger skin. I used this in high school and college, but can't use it as an adult now that my skin is more sensitive. It is strong and drying but effective.
Aleny N.
I would stress out about school and get horrible break outs , this product helped me control my breakouts it is not harsh on the skin and has a good smell to it , i purchased this at Target and will repurchase it
Karla C.
Silverado, CA
It is a good product for its price and what it is offering, but I couldn't really see the results maybe because it was my first time using it and I didn't continue with the treatment.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.