BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

irene r.
Rio Hondo
This definitely works for my acne. It has cleared up so much more since I’ve started using it. Only thing I don’t really like is that it does dry up my skin a buy since I’m already very dry but other than that I love it
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
This stuff got me through the breakouts I had in my late twenties. My skin n has since changed, but I have recommended this to many teenagers and younger people dealing with breakouts.
Destanie R.
This product has pros and cons I enjoyed it I only used it once for the first time it was well packaged and not easily breakable at first it it was harsh but after continued use it was more gentle I would continue buying
Jordan N.
north canton
I swear by this toner, I use it every single night. I dealt with a couple break outs while switching my skin routine but after a week or so they went away and my skin was noticeably glowing because of this product
Karla R.
Las Vegas, NV
This toner is so effective I love it so much and it’s so effective if you have pimples it’s kinda harsh cause it burns but trust me its worth it and i bought this many times and i recommend this to people out there
Lexi S.
Its alright, Didn't really see too much of a difference. It didn't really meet expectations and I have struggled with stress-caused acne for a while now, and am I repeated user of neutrogena. 50/50 would recommend
Sam S.
I used this when I had very bad and puberty struck skin. Neutrogena is my favorite drug store skin product. It was nice and gentle. I liked it because it moderated my skin and brake outs so they were less constant.
Sintique C.
Westfield, MA
This took me a little while to see a difference. I do find it effective and very gentle on the skin. It is pricey, just make sure this is what you're looking for. It was my first time so I will continue to see the outcome and try to purchase it again.
• I.
canton
It’s a great toner! It helps fight off acne and closes your pores off. Smells like chemical, but soaks in fast so it’s not a big deal. Make sure you moisturize properly after this, and you can use it day and night.
Christine E.
East Liverpool, OH
Being a makeup artist for a local haunted house, I always tell the actors to use this product to help keep the acne away, it cleans out your pores and never leaves your face oily.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.