BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jolyn A.
Spring Hill, FL
Really helps in drying out acne and even helps control my oily area like my t zone can be a little drying if used to often but with a good moisturizer after you should have no problems!!!
Madison L.
Fort Worth, TX
Good while using, but doesn't prevent acne after clearing and it was very drying. Make sure to have a good moisturizer while using! I have tried this 2 separate times with similar results
Lizzie K.
This is a great toner! It makes my skin feel soooo great! I have oily acne prone skin and after using this I had less acne and my skin was less oily throughout the day. I bought it at Walmart, it's relatively cheap!
Cindy C.
clifton
Works great for me makes my skin feel super clean after using it it does have a strong smell but it was nothing too drastic for me I would definitely buy this product again super affordable and makes my skin feel great
Brynn F.
This toner has helped shorten the length of my breakouts, but I'm not sure it has helped keep them from coming in the first place. It helps soak up some of the excess oil in my skin and dries out breakouts. It's not an expensive alternative and I trust the Neutrogena brand.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
This definitely works for my acne. It has cleared up so much more since I’ve started using it. Only thing I don’t really like is that it does dry up my skin a buy since I’m already very dry but other than that I love it
Shauna T.
Tacoma, WA
I used this a long time ago and it was really good on my skin. I just couldn't stand the smell to it. Everyone's skin is different and at the time I used this I barely had acne and it did the job to stop any more from arising
Jacky C.
This face wash made my acne go away some how it took all my pimples and white heads down one day I had a lot of red pimples and used this wash and the next my face was almost 50% cleared
Callie M.
Ok product overall. Not sure whether or not all toners are supposed to sting or not but this was definitely a stinging toner. Made my skin feel kind of smooth after using it. I wouldn't buy it again but it was fine.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was less harsh on my acne prone skin but the stress control didn't work as well as I wanted it too. My acne is more stubborn but great product for those for get stress related acne.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.