BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Bailey R.
I have struggled with acne for 8 years and this stuff is great for it. Neutrogena will always be one of my favorite brands and this product proves my point further.
Rochelle C.
Salem, OR
Cooling feeling after you wash your face and top it off with this toner. It's a nice way to let your skin rest after a long day in a full face of makeup, not only that doesn't leave skin feeling greasy and the price is right!
Allison B.
Bronx, NY
I'm not a fan of this toner because it is so strong that it makes my eyes tear... I used it just like 3-5 times but I couldn't handle it anymore... it did not meet my expectations at all. Won't recommend it to anyone...
Paige H.
Victorville
I have very sensitive skin and most toners irritate it. My sister recommended neutrogina and I've been using it for a couple of months now. I love that it's not expensive and almost all of the stores around us carry it.
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
My daughter and I both use this toner. It is great for her because she is 12 and it is not harsh on her skin. Does a great job helping clear her breakouts and keeping her pores clean and clear. I love it for my skin as well.
Melissa R.
South Holland, IL
Very decent product for the price keeps my what used to be multiple breakouts at bay. I used it every 1-2 days can be drying so you should be mindful of your skin type
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
This toner is ok but I feel that there are much better products out there. This one isn’t super harsh on the face but did cause my face to become somewhat dry. I wouldn’t recommend it though
Ashley C.
Newport, MI
This whole line is amazing. Seriously the best line of products to get rid of any unexpected breakouts. In my personal experience when I use this after a breakout I'm clear within the day
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
This is a strong toner. I would use it at night because it dries out my skin too much. It’s a good price and easy to find at the drug store. It works great just watch out if it dries your skin.
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Love this toner to reduce acne breakouts. It cleans the skin and pores deeply. Makes my skin feel refreshed and healthy after each use. Can try out the skin so I only use every other day.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.