BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Grace L.
Hutchinson
Toner can scare me sometimes because they tingle the skin and tighten and I don't want my face to react poorly. But this was easy on the skin and I could see the results clearly! Totally recommend to anyone new to toners.
Gabriela N.
Virginia Bch, VA
He's amazing, the best makeup man I've ever used. He takes off all the makeup and cleans the skin completely and does not really leave oily skin smelling and nice, it is sincerely amazing .
Shay S.
Stillwater, OK
Didn't love it. Felt like it was just a regular astringent like witch hazel or something put in a neuatrogena bottle and marked up $8 bucks. Just get a bottle of witch hazel or tea tree oil
Allison B.
Bronx, NY
I'm not a fan of this toner because it is so strong that it makes my eyes tear... I used it just like 3-5 times but I couldn't handle it anymore... it did not meet my expectations at all. Won't recommend it to anyone...
Bambi T.
Maysville, NC
Love thos product my son and I both use it keeps our faces looking smooth. My son likes the smell and I like the results. Sence I started using it my face has had less breakouts and looks so much smoother.
Bailey R.
I have struggled with acne for 8 years and this stuff is great for it. Neutrogena will always be one of my favorite brands and this product proves my point further.
Meagan G.
Louisville, KY
I use this to wipe away any dirt and clean any clogged pores. It works great, is affordable, and you can find it at most stores. Not to harsh on the skin but works wonders with cleaning it.
Christine K.
Fults, IL
This leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and it doesn't dry out my skin. Itis gentle on my sking I purchase it at Walmart or Target. The cost is reasonable keeping me coming back for more.
Melissa R.
South Holland, IL
Very decent product for the price keeps my what used to be multiple breakouts at bay. I used it every 1-2 days can be drying so you should be mindful of your skin type
Cindy C.
clifton
Works great for me makes my skin feel super clean after using it it does have a strong smell but it was nothing too drastic for me I would definitely buy this product again super affordable and makes my skin feel great
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.