BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Misty H.
I haven't used this in a long time.my face doesn't break out like it use too.i used this when I was in teens and it was so refreshing and light on my face and it really worked.it didn't burn or hurt either.like some acne stuff does.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
Pretty mediocre. I don't think it helped with oiliness or acne, and frankly it smelled so strongly of alcohol that it would burn my eyes as I put it on my face using a cotton pad. I wouldn't recommend this unless you had super oily skin, maybe. I have fairly oily skin and even I noticed some dry patches start to appear around my mouth. The bottle does last a nice long time though.
Megan Y.
Sand Springs, OK
I liked this toner alot. I found that if I hadnt washed my face as well as I thought it would take off the rest of my makeup. Also when I woke up in the morning, my skin was very even looking.
Jamie C.
Bangor, ME
This used to be my favorite toner to use. I had acne that I had a very difficult time controlling and this helped so much! The only complaint that I have is that the product can be a little harsh on your skin if used too frequently.
Mahak B.
Flushing, NY
This product did not as well for me as I expected. It's not strong enough. I go to college and I work 2 jobs so yes stress is a lot more, but I did constantly break out even after using this product.
Desirae M.
I've been using this for a couple weeks now and definitely feel like it is helping control my acne. It feels strong and clean like it's actually doing something when I apply it. Definitely repurchasing!
Annette S.
Coal City, IL
I use this toner every night. It seems to be helping a lot with my acne and even oil production. It does have alcohol in it so it can burn sometimes if it's over any open skin but it has helped a ton
Alejandra S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product. It controls the oil on my face snd i am very oily. Its s good price. The packaging is good for the price. I would not use this if you have dry skin. Overall it is a good product.
Jwidjwj D.
This toner got the job done, but it also had a very alcoholic smell to it. But, I feel like all toners smell alcoholic. It made me feel very refreshed and cleansed though. I feel like it would've been better if it smelled nicer.
Bailey M.
St Petersburg, FL
This stuff works WONDERS on my acne. I put it on at night before I go to bed and my pimple has reduced its size by half!!! Who knew a simple toner could work so well for my acne prone skin. No other tones work quite as well as this one does!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.