BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Patricia H.
Anchorage
I’ve tried a few other products. But, this one has worked best for me. Im willing to keep testing new lines so i can match what will help control the oily areas, dry areas and time my skin.
Mackenzie B.
I love this product and have been using it for years. It exceeds my expectations and I will be using for a long time. It's worth the money and is such a great product. It works on any skin type and I recommend it for everyone.
Valeria T.
Sacramento, CA
Always clears up my pimples. I’ve been using this for years and I would never change to a different toner. It’s a great product that works for all skin types. The bottle is quite big so it lasts me a long time :)
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
It's a really good product and not that expensive I use this mainly for acne scars and on my cheeks that were most of my acne start to build up. Super easy and doesn't burn and it's a super refreshing.
LaKordra D.
Brantley, AL
I use this stuff right after I wash my face at night and before I put on any moisturizer and I saw a huge change in my skin! It works so well!! My acne is at all time low!!!
Bianca C.
Mesa, AZ
This toner worked great, it cleared my skin up almost completely while using it nightly after I removed my makeup. It is very affordable, compared to high end toners. I would purchase again once I run out of my current bottle.
Alexa A.
Cumming, GA
I use this toner day in and day out! It is AMAZING. I've always had oily and acne prone skin, so using this always kept my skin in balance. It's one of those staple products I've used for years! Coming up on a repurchase soon!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♛ Ꭺ.
Alexandria, VA
This toner is actually a great spot treatment it kills zits before they emerge I like using this as a spot treatment because the benzoyl peroxide in it is kinda too strong to put all over my skin
Sandra P.
York, PA
I like to use this toner by applying it to a cotton pad. It has a nice cool feel on the skin and smells like cucumbers. I like that it is oil free the only downside is that it seem to dry my skin out sometimes.
Darian H.
Hays, KS
This is a toner that I have repurchased many times. It's very strong, and leaves the skin with a tingly-cool feeling. I love it, and it's a great price for anyone looking for a strong astringent.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.