BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jennifer C.
Passaic, NJ
Irs awesome gives me clear skin.. Cleans my pores out my skin feels amazing after I use it... My face can breath again after I use it .. I love it that I will go all over the place just to find it.
Sydney J.
Milwaukee
This toner is amazing! Keeps my face clear of acne and is always making me feel clean. It doesn't sting too bad either. Got mine for about 7 dollars at Walgreens and I think it's worth the price. I will definitely be buying again.
Nancy M.
I've been dealing with acne for about the past year now and this really seems to have been helping me control my acne! I really love it because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't seem to dry out my pores! This is my go to toner!
Lakyn E.
Hope, AR
I used this product for a short period of time. It worked but dried by skin out too much. I have oily skin so I thought it was weird having my face so dry it peeled. It may work for others though.
Jadyn K.
new kensington
Bought this on a whim due to my overly oily skin was a little bit more drying than I like but did clear my skin up found it at a cvs and was on sale price wise it was decent I'll probably keep using just not an everyday product
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
I use this toner right before my period. I tend to get the big under skin pimples. This helps my pores to stay opened and decreases my acne. It doesn't burn and smells appealong. The price is good.
MONIQUE R.
Homestead
I got this product at Walgreen. At first I thought this was another waste of time and money. But when I started using this product I saw a huge change is my skin tone. Price is affordable.
lillian a.
Schriever, LA
I have been using this for months!! Great product at a great price! I use it everyday to keep my acne at bay. Super gentle on your skin but definitely works hard. Picked this up at Walmart and haven’t used another toner since.
Alexis P.
Rapid River, MI
I use this every morning and every night, it is my go to toner. Doesn’t dry my face out. If you have stubborn acne and need extra help besides a wash or spot treatment then this is it. I purchased from Walmart in the face cleanser section.
Deyshaliz R.
Buffalo, NY
This product is kind of too oily for my skin. So I try not to use it often but it does work for my skin and it's non irritating. So if you're looking for a tiene for sensitive skin this is a must
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.