BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Autumn I.
Marshall , MI
Go to toner can find a local drug stores or your Walmart and it's a good price point cute packaging and keeps the acne away, helps with oil skin too. Use after a long day of makeup or dirt on my face.
Holly M.
Peoria, AZ
Great toner for my oily acne prone skin. It doesn't sting my face or burn my eyes. It clears my pores and makes me skin feel clean. Being from the drugstore it is priced very well and I will be using it again.
Katia C.
Love this toner. It prevents me from breakouts and leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and clean. It does not clog my pores at all and it dries down all the acne on my face. It controls the oil on my skin and really cleans out all the dirt left on my skin after a long day.
Courtney E.
Edmond, OK
I like this toner over other brands because it does not make my skin break out and does not seem to have a strong alcohol smell/feel to it. I don’t notice much of a difference when I use it though. This toner was not too expensive and because it did not make my skin any worse I would buy again.
Joni H.
This product is a great one! Almost all Clean n Clear products are! It's packaging is pretty simple! And it's great in value since it's a cvs/Walmart kind of product. 10/10 would definitely buy again!
Madi M.
This toner is the bomb. I love it and I've gotten it multiple times. It works like a charm. I love this brand too. Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone. Would buy again. Love my skin.
Clarice L.
Irving
I love this product because it helps me control my crazy acne while toning my face. I use this once a day or when needed and I believe that it makes a huge difference. My skin has been looking better.
Jordyn B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product is amazing. It cleans and clears my pores yet isn't too harsh for sensitive skin. You get a good amount for the price you pay. This is my second purchase and I'd purchase it again! Good job!
Mikaela F.
With having acne all over my face I love this product. Love the packaging, it is not very extravagant but not a cheap looking product! Leaves my face feel fresh and clean! Worth your money and would recommend to others!
Briana W.
This product was suggested to me & I absolutely love this toner! It helps my face stay clear & makes it feel so fresh. It is a reasonable price at Ulta. I def recommend it to anyone with break out prone skin!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.