BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jennifer A.
mission viejo
This product is something I use after taking my makeup off. It leaves my skin feeling fresh. It lets my skin breathe after a long day of makeup. This product is not harsh at all and I would buy it again.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
It works up to a point. I used this religiously and I did see some differences with my skin clearing up. It didn't do anything for my oiliness but it did clear up acne. No change on the acne scars though.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
My oldest daughter uses this in her acne routine and it works wonders. Absolutely love it! I used it as a teenager as well and wouldn’t change it at all. Best product by far among all the other brands.
Carolyn C.
I bought this product when I was in school full time and had really bad stress ance. It is gentler than most products I would say. The bottle is as simple as every other product. I bought it at Kroger or CVS. I personally did not like the smell for some reason. I'm not normally smell sensitive but I just did not like it.
Raylyn Y.
Valdosta, GA
Love this product but it left an oily residue on my face and I have very sensitive skin, therefore I will not buy again but i did start to notice a difference about 1/4 with being done with the bottle.
Danialyss L.
Winston-Salem
I love the smell of this product. It doesn't dry out the skin and leaves your face feeling fresh. It has helped clear out the dirt in my pores by opening them up! Affordable most bang for your buck!!!
Holly M.
Peoria, AZ
Great toner for my oily acne prone skin. It doesn't sting my face or burn my eyes. It clears my pores and makes me skin feel clean. Being from the drugstore it is priced very well and I will be using it again.
Emily R.
This product works well with my combination skin. Although I am more dry than oily, this product still helped clear up some of my acne struggles. Would highly recommend for a cheaper solution to toner.
Briana W.
This product was suggested to me & I absolutely love this toner! It helps my face stay clear & makes it feel so fresh. It is a reasonable price at Ulta. I def recommend it to anyone with break out prone skin!
Ashley Y.
Sanford , NC
This is a holy grail item for me. It's not too harsh and I have repurchased many times. The packaging is fine, easy to use. Effective at what it says or does which is eliminating acne before it comes.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.